im in shock, could i be pregnant? bit old for starting all over again, lol

libelulle

Reaction score
ok, no spring chicken .. 42 yrs with 12 yr old and 13 mth old .. large gap inbetween has been filled with lots sadness - several miscarriages and a stillbirths, have practically been on every board on here from ttc, bfp, miscarriage, then all the various trimesters when was pg with my son last yr
he was born prematurely last aug, but thankfully all went well and tbh didnt think would be visiting baby and bump again ..
anyway, to cut long story short we did the deed id say around 3 weeks ago, had a little mishap :spermy: (sorry! tmi, lol) but i remember at the time saying to DH - dont worry would be fine as was in my safe zone (or so i thought!) shortly after my period, anway .. started to get waves of nausea earlier this week, boobs feel heavy and little sore, then weird 'twinges' (not cramps) where my uterous is specially on the right, occasional pain on right side, generally feeling different - was just getting my head round fact i might be pg again and feeling secretly pleased, then wiped this morning and had some pink mc and now feeling bit crampy down there .. could i be pg, would it be too late implantation bleed - and is it pink or red? and would i be getting cramps with it? or is this the start of my period or a very early mc .. as dont think im due on until late next week. really confused, and cant get out to get pg test at mo as little one has heavy cold .. what do you think guys?

forgot to add you'd think by now id be an expert with all the signs and symptoms, but its just like childbirth i guess .. you totally forget !!
i know pink mc can mean implantation but can it also mean mc or period due .. dont generally get pink mc with my period

twinges in uterous are on the left sorry .. totally painless, almost like little 'twangs' .. as if something is going on down there

I agree... :test: Can your OH pick some up for you since you can't leave your LO?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->