I'm in the club!!!!!!!

MrsPhillips

Reaction score
I didn't sleep very well last night. woke at 3 after not being able to sleep on my tummy so came downstairs and laid on the sofa watching tv. I woke up and had the most weirdest feeling in my tummy. It was as if there was a led weight pulling it in from my b button. i had twinges too and wasn't too impressed as had tested on Saturday and got a :bfn:
I got to work early, still feeling heavy so went to Boots and got a clear blue test (not the digital type) I went to the toilet and POAS and it looked like a negative line to begin with and then I got a shadow.:bfp::bfp::bfp:
I can't believe it after my op earlier this year, and officially our first month trying with help from metformin, I have my love bump.

I'm so excited!!!!! -x-

Attachments

• IMG00045-20090601-1046.jpg
    IMG00045-20090601-1046.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 47
aw massive congratulations doll....thats amazing news!! Get some piccys up of your lovely lines v soon!!!!! xxxxx

:yipee: that wonderful!! we can't wait to say hello to you and your bump! many congratulations :D xxx

Congratulations! It really is the most amazing experience! Lxxx

https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/joyfulpsalmist/Congratulations/congratsBFP.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->