I'm late...still waiting

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
I took two HPT's two days ago. BFN!! Period is late now, and my cervix has softened and moved up again. What is going on with me:( I want to take another HPT, just incase I am pregnant...waiting for the IC's I ordered online which have now been almost two weeks of waiting. I'm impatient but I don't want to spend the $$ on another pregnancy test. :wacko:

Hoping either AF shows up soon, or I get that BFP

If your cervix has moved up, that is a positive sign. Right before AF, mine centers more rather than tilted off to the side and will be so low that I only need to fit half of my finger in there to feel it. You may have actually ovulated later than you thought in which case you won't receive a positive test until well after AF is due. Believe me, I know how frustrating it is, having been there too. If AF doesn't show after a week and you are still getting BFNs I would go to the doctor and have bloods done to see what your hcg levels are. Good luck! Fx for you!

If your cervix has moved up, that is a positive sign. Right before AF, mine centers more rather than tilted off to the side and will be so low that I only need to fit half of my finger in there to feel it. You may have actually ovulated later than you thought in which case you won't receive a positive test until well after AF is due. Believe me, I know how frustrating it is, having been there too. If AF doesn't show after a week and you are still getting BFNs I would go to the doctor and have bloods done to see what your hcg levels are. Good luck! Fx for you!

Thank you so much! I am two days late and took a test and got a BFP!! Still in shock! Yes I think I ovulated later than expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->