I'm looking for a bump buddy!!! Due 15th August 2011

M

MILF2011

Hey ladies,

I am looking for a bump buddy whom i can share anxieties, good times, bad times, indifference, laugh, cry and scream with!!! Any takers.......

This i s my 3rd baby, but it all seems so new!!! my youngest is now 9 years old!

You are more than welcome to add me as a friend or send me a private message :)

God bless
Milf xx

Hi Milf,

I just joined last week so not sure how the bump buddies work, but yes please!!

I'm due Aug 14th on my long,long,long awaited first baby :) :)

Congratulations on your 3rd little bean xxxx

Hello there ladies, I'm due around the same time, charts say 12th August but doctor says 14th August... our 1st anniversary! :happydance: Its our first baby.... so I'm not sure what to expect etc!

Add me as a friend if you fancy buddying up xxx

I'm due 17th August so I'd love to join in :)
This is my first xxx

Hey Ladies,

I'm due 18th Aug and would love to join in if thats ok?
This is my second pregnancy altho i had a miscarriage with the first and therefore i'm extremely nervous.
Got an early scan booked for Thursday!

xx

Hey Ladies,

This is my second pregnancy altho i had a miscarriage with the first and therefore i'm extremely nervous.

xx

I'm 4 days in front of you in my ticker but the midwife gave me 17th? How mad is that lol!
Good luck with your scan hope you see your LO's HB xx I've got one Friday xxxx

Hey the more the merrier!!!

I wonder why my 1st scan is at 13 week? :(

Hey Ladies,

xx

I'm 4 days in front of you in my ticker but the midwife gave me 17th? How mad is that lol!
Good luck with your scan hope you see your LO's HB xx I've got one Friday xxxx

im 7w +2, i wonder why you have a edd of 18?? xx

I'll be 7+2 when I go for my scan NYE but from my LMP I'm due 17th? I've even had it confirmed from my midwife from my dates only strange thing is one app on my phone says I'm 7 weeks today and another says 6+6 hmmmmm maybe I'll get dated properly when they measure the feotus xxx

Hi there, congrats to you all! I'm due 15th August (based on LMP) with my first and very excited but can't wait to get to 12 weeks. Got my first midwife appointment at home on 7th Jan, can anyone tell me what happens at this visit? I just want to know that everything is ok. Tempted to take another test! Xx

hello everyone,
please add me as a buddy too. This is my first pregnancy, I'm due 16th August, and at 35 years old, could be considered a slightly older first time mum (although don't feel like one!)
I had my bloods done already, all good, and my 1st scan booked for 26th Jan.
I live in Spain, so things done quite differently here, we don't have midwives, everything goes through the doctor and hospital.
No idea of my HGC levels either..... is that important or not?

Tempted to take another test! Xx

Banana, i took 6 tests over a space of 2 days as i just didn't believe them!! Waited so long & ended up taking me by surprise!!

Hi all Aug 14th (& therabouts) ladies & beans :happydance: :happydance:

Hi there, congrats to you all! I'm due 15th August (based on LMP) with my first and very excited but can't wait to get to 12 weeks. Got my first midwife appointment at home on 7th Jan, can anyone tell me what happens at this visit? I just want to know that everything is ok. Tempted to take another test! Xx

I have mine on the 10th Jan! It has all changed since i had my last baby!!

However, I have been told that they will check your weight, blood pressure, will take urine to check your hcg levels, They will also test your blood to ensure that you are not anaemic. They will discuss how your feeling and also go through your medical history with a fine tooth comb. I also think that this will be a good time to ask any questions that you have with regard to the pregnancy and birth xxxx

Thank you PinkP and MILF for replying. Good to know what to expect, when's the first official scan usually? 11/12 or 13 weeks?

So how is everyone feeling? Apart from the big sore (.)(.)'s, the tiredness, the lack of energy, the weight gain and odd cramp, it's not too bad here! Xx

Congratulations everyone, its really good talking to people who are due on the same day or around the same day. I had an early scan at 6 1/2 weeks due to some stomach pains but all was well and its little heart was beating and everything!

We told our family on christmas day, my mum cried her eyes out, she has been wanting this for so long!

I have just joined this site, so dont really know how it works yet :o)

I have my midwife appointment on the 11th Jan! I'm expecting they'll take blood, weight, height etc. I know my BMI is high (its 28) and she'll probably moan! Blood pressure has been ok, and I'm sure she'll ask a multitude of questions about medical history and family history and if Mum had any probs with pregnancy etc, etc, etc.

My scan is on the 28th! Really excited!

Told the parents Christmas day... my Dad was over the moon bless him!

I'm feeling tired, achey, boobs are huge, not being sick though, I feel nausous, but thats it. I'm hoping I'm on of the lucky ones!

Hope you're all ok :) :wave: xxx

Hiya I'm also due on August 15th - although as we now know it's twins I expect it to be earlier! Also got consultants (obs and gynae and endocrinologists) and midwife on 10th January.......... anyone else starting to feel like this might actually be real.....? lol

I can't wait for our first scan, just to make it all feel real!! Got first midwife appointment on 7th, do they do another test? Apart from DH, my mum is the only one that knows and she is beside herself!! Sooo tired and DREADING going back to work on Tuesday :o(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->