I'm looking for a bump buddy!!! Due 15th August 2011

hiya ladies - 22wks and a day here now - been having flutters from 15wks and kicking since 20wks.... hubby felt it last night for the first time :) Remember I'll be a different time table as I've twins on board! :)

Not long til the 24wks now :) *phew*

:wave: im due August 19th...dont speak to many girls with similar due dates...would be nice to share emotions, worries etc with girls around my due date...xxx

in reply to the babys movements, this is my 3rd baby and im getting kicked to death!! :happydance: my placenta is posteria(at the back) so i felt baby move early and very strong now xx:yipee:

wooooh i have felt lots in the last few days and my husband felt it too last night, very exciting!
starting to decorate the baby room this weekend-has anyone else started?

no ive not started on nursery planning...baby will be in with us at first anyway...xxx

Our spare room is still very much a spare room! We need to sell the bed & re-carpet before we can start nurseryfying it! But hoping to get on to it soon!! :)

hi ladies, im new here, due August 14th with twins, team blue. and this will be my second and third little boys, i also have a 22 month old son named Asher awaiting the arival of his brothers.

id love to join in

Oooh Hello everybody, I did not realise this thread was replied to!! Pahahahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"