I'm looking for a bump buddy!!! Due 15th August 2011

Hey ladies...I am also due on Aug 14th....so far away :( Can't wait to get out of the first trimester! I have been having some real serious cramping all of the sudden, with no spotting....wondering just how strong everyone elses cramps have been...

Hi there, I've had twinges but I've just put it down to increased blood flow downstairs if you get what I mean?

I'm still in disbelief at it all! lol. Everytime I go to the loo I get so excited when I check! hahaha.

We've just got back from Nandos! Yum yum yum xxx

Hey girlies! I'm due my first on August 16th.

Got first midwife appointment on January 18th (10 weeks) & scan on 1st February (12 weeks) - both seem so far away still!

Shell77, I've had pretty bad cramps, like really bad period pains. They actually woke me up Christmas Day night, and continued on & off on Boxing Day. I've had them since, but not as bad. I was worried it was bad news, but I think as long as there's no blood, it's just growing pains.

How are you all feeling?

Touch wood, I don't feel too bad... I honestly expected to be hugging the loo all day every day!! I've felt a bit dodgy on & off, and I have this horrible thing where I cough & then gag & feel like I'm going to choke... but so far, haven't actually been sick.

I'm hungry (& eating) ALL the time, and quite tired, so haven't been to the gym at all, so quite concerned that I'm going to be a fatty before the first trimester is over! :-(

Hey ladies,

I am looking for a bump buddy whom i can share anxieties, good times, bad times, indifference, laugh, cry and scream with!!! Any takers.......

This i s my 3rd baby, but it all seems so new!!! my youngest is now 9 years old!

You are more than welcome to add me as a friend or send me a private message :)

God bless
Milf xx

I will be your bump buddy as Im due Aug 15th as well

Hi all,

I have worked out that I'm due on 14th August, this is my first pregnancy so feeling excited but very nervous.

Please feel free to add me if you want to chat :)

Due august 14, but I'd like to meet some people who are due around me.

Hey ladies,

I am looking for a bump buddy whom i can share anxieties, good times, bad times, indifference, laugh, cry and scream with!!! Any takers.......

This i s my 3rd baby, but it all seems so new!!! my youngest is now 9 years old!

You are more than welcome to add me as a friend or send me a private message :)

God bless
Milf xx

It has been a while ladies!!!

How is everyone doing ??

I am 13 weeks tomorrow! Time is flying, don't you think??

Hi Banana10 - i'm due on the 15th of August too! My first baby and very excited just like you! I'm actually new to here, only been on a couple of times...will try and work out how it all works :) xx

I'm not sure what bump buddy means. But I'm due 16th August, just thought I'd drop in and say Hello. Wishing you all the best in your pregnancies :hugs:

Hi I am also due on 16th Aug 2011, cant wait to find out if I'm having a boy or a girl! At the scan they said the baby has long legs and big feet! This is my first baby!

I have just joined this website and wondered if anyone could answer the following questions please?

When is a good time to order cot,pram etc-when is too early!???When do people usually decorate?

Does anyone have PCOS and if so are you following a certain diet during pregnancy?

Has anyone had or is having a 'stitch' for the cervix?

Thank you

Hi I am also due on 16th Aug 2011, cant wait to find out if I'm having a boy or a girl! At the scan they said the baby has long legs and big feet! This is my first baby!

I have just joined this website and wondered if anyone could answer the following questions please?

When is a good time to order cot,pram etc-when is too early!???When do people usually decorate?

Does anyone have PCOS and if so are you following a certain diet during pregnancy?

Has anyone had or is having a 'stitch' for the cervix?

Thank you

Most people start buying things for the baby after the 20 week scan. But do it when you feel ready :)
Congrats on your pregnancy. It's our last day in week 13, yay!

its just that i previously had 3 loop treatments after several abnormal smears. The consultant told me some women need a stitch when pregnant-this gets taken out before labour.

just wondered if anyone knows what im talking about as i have requested they check if i need it, to be on the safe side

thank you

Hi my baby boy is also due on 15th August 2011 according to my scan!!

Hi im now 22 weeks and having a boy!

has anyone felt much movements?

I'm 22 weeks tomorrow & also having a boy! No movements yet though Xx

ive felt a few bubbles and possible light kicks but not very often x

I'm 22 weeks and have had major amount if movements even my OH has felt it from outside! Having a girl xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->