I'm looking for a bump buddy from the North East (England), PLEASE?!!

Hi ladies im from Middlesbrough a little bit further from yous. hope you all keeping well. im 15 weeks today and not feeling too bad, still a bit tired on a night. This is my first after ttc for 7 years and unsuccessfuly ivf 3 years ago. A proper little miracle!

I'm just outside Middlesbrough :)
&& huge congrats! x

Hi North East peeps! I'm in Gosforth too :D I had my son at the RVI - planning to have this one at home! Eeeekk!! Picnic in Gossy park anyone?! Flask of decaff tea and some scones?!! :thumbup:

Hi North East peeps! I'm in Gosforth too :D I had my son at the RVI - planning to have this one at home! Eeeekk!! Picnic in Gossy park anyone?! Flask of decaff tea and some scones?!! :thumbup:
hi
i had my last baby at home,was a great experience but had to pay an independant midwife as the nhs wouldnt support me as that was my 8th child.Expecting my 9th now and having baby in hospital as the costs are too high for us this time round.Would love to meet up sometime:flower:

OMG, seriously?! I didn't think there was a limit on how many kids you could have and have a homebirth! Ridiculous! I was under the impression it was actually cheaper for the NHS to support homebirths? Well I have yet to comfirm with my midwife, I think they are willing for me to do it, but we shall see!

ahh i was thinkin on this thread i could meet up too but im in south yorkshire :( barnsley but can get to leeds if anyone wants to meet up from there x

OMG, seriously?! I didn't think there was a limit on how many kids you could have and have a homebirth! Ridiculous! I was under the impression it was actually cheaper for the NHS to support homebirths? Well I have yet to comfirm with my midwife, I think they are willing for me to do it, but we shall see!
Its is cheaper but they are seeing me as high risk as I have had lots of pregnancies-actually all full term pregnancies and births have gone well-(sadly have had 4 m/c but they seem unconcerned by this).I'm sure this being your second they will be more supportive (although staff cuts are often quoted as reasons why you cant homebirth,regardless of your health).I'm sure yours will go well:flower:

Hi Girls

If anyone fancies meeting up just personal message me. :thumbup:

Hi girls sorry been offline for a while, sorting out my nursery and it's finally finished!
I was worried it was too soon but didn't want to leave it til I couldn't help.
I'm having my baby at RVI too, really wanting to try some aquanatal (though I can't swim) does anyone know anywhere local that does it? X

AQUA NATAL
Tynemouth Pool, North Shields, NE29 9PX

Telephone: 0191 643 2900
AQUA NATAL - TYNEMOUTH POOL
Every Wed at 9.15am

That's the only one I can find anywhere near. I only did the free classes from the surestrat centre last time, and they mostly scared the crap out of me! :dohh:
Not doing anything this time, just keep walking my dogs and keeping fit and mobile :thumbup:

wow there are quite a few of us. Just wanted to say, i know someone sent me a PM. Somehow ive deleted it (i have no idea how, or how to find it) so i'm not being rude by not replying :) Please re-send it x

I dunno how to add friends or anything on here so if any of you want to add me feel free! x

Hi Ladies,
Iam from South Shields pregnant with little boy due 18th september!(20 weeks today) also looking for bump buddy also have a 2 year old daughter :) feel free to pm me....Hoping to go to the RVI as I had an AWFUL experience at STH! xxx

Not bad! Starting to feel rather large now, LOL! House move is stressing me out, but pregnancy wise all is well! Got MW appointment on Friday so hope I get a good update :D

Good good. I think i'm getting a bump on me now, a few people at work commented yesterday that i seem to have had a growth spurt over the weekend. Still, i dont think its obvious to those who dont know im pregnant. Kind of looking forward to when it is though.

Its is cheaper but they are seeing me as high risk as I have had lots of pregnancies-actually all full term pregnancies and births have gone well-(sadly have had 4 m/c but they seem unconcerned by this).I'm sure this being your second they will be more supportive (although staff cuts are often quoted as reasons why you cant homebirth,regardless of your health).I'm sure yours will go well:flower:

oh my god, they were practically telling me they wanted me to have a home birth but i didnt want one... this was at my booking in appt so so much for the cuts!lol

Just thought i say hi, im over in Durham x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->