I'm looking for a bump buddy from the North East (England), PLEASE?!!

Yeah you can email them, think the address has already been posted but if not its on the RVI website. x

Would any of you like to meet up? As in a group of us for coffee or lunch? Would be nice :)

That sounds great. I was just going to ak actually, do any of you got to pregnancy exercise classes (pilates/yoga etc). I really want to start doing something but dont know what.

Hi ladies im from Middlesbrough a little bit further from yous. hope you all keeping well. im 15 weeks today and not feeling too bad, still a bit tired on a night. This is my first after ttc for 7 years and unsuccessfuly ivf 3 years ago. A proper little miracle!

I'm just outside Middlesbrough :)
&& huge congrats! x

Im from middlesbrough, just living outside now in east cleveland :) xxx

I have just had my email confirming my dates for tour and breastfeeding class! Starting to dawn on me how quick my due date is approaching. I dont know any Yoga classes, maybe some local gyms will do classess you can pay for without membership??

Im up for meeting for coffee/lunch. Just let me know where and when. x

Hi ladies im from Middlesbrough a little bit further from yous. hope you all keeping well. im 15 weeks today and not feeling too bad, still a bit tired on a night. This is my first after ttc for 7 years and unsuccessfuly ivf 3 years ago. A proper little miracle!

&& huge congrats! x

Me too, where abouts are you? I'm in Guisborough :)

&& huge congrats! x

Me too, where abouts are you? I'm in Guisborough :)

sunny skelton lol :D xxx

Are any of you ladies from wallsend booked onto the Sure Start 1st time mums to be session today at 1pm?? xx

Ah I didn't even know about sure start classes. I dont live in Wallsend but work there!

Are any of you ladies from wallsend booked onto the Sure Start 1st time mums to be session today at 1pm?? xx

Ive signed up for the sure start baby classes at howdon sure start didnt know about the 1st time mums session,was it good?they doing anymore?xx

Hi Emma! I'm in South Leeds - near(ish) to Belle Isle/Middleton :) xx

Hi Vixiepoo,

Im from leeds, 5 mins down the road from Belle Isle/Middleton in Rothwell!

Hope u are well :) xx

Ive signed up for the sure start baby classes at howdon sure start didnt know about the 1st time mums session,was it good?they doing anymore?xx

Hey Ladies,

Yes it was good the lady who takes the class Celia, is lovely. There was only 5 of us in the class, and I only booked the day before. There was a lady there who is the feeding co-ordinator who helps with breast feeding or bottle feeding she was lovely too. The class covered, feeding, playing, communicating with baby, baby massage, and reading the signs of what a baby wants etc it was good. Not sure if they are doing it again I think it may have been a 1 off,. but ask your midwife as she may have more details, xx

Anyone booked on to the ladies only breast feeding @ the RVI @ 2.30 today?? xx

Iam from South Shields but booked in at the RVI not plannign to have the breastfeeding classes bit pointless as after being through labour you totally forget anyway and have to be taught all over again...Looking to go on the tour of the new birthing centre walked passed it on a visit and it looks lovely

just dropping by to say :wave: to NE ladies! im close to leeds..:happydance: any one closer to me than that?:shrug: xxxxx

hi ladies im from whitley bay and due 3rd jan 2012 x

hi i live in sunderland /durham area if anyone else dos and wants to chat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back