I'm looking for a bump buddy from the North East (England), PLEASE?!!

Small world!!Any of you ladies that are giving birth at RVI,do you have any classes booked there?xx

I have a few of them booked, but not sure of the dates yet as they are on my OH's email. Have you booked any yet?

yeah i booked all of mine in at once,

14th of July at 2.30pm ladies on breastfeeding, a labour course on the 2nd of July at 9.30am and a parenting class on the 17th of July at 2.30pm.

Also just booked in for a tour of the unit on 14th july at 6pm .

I hope the teachers are nicer than the few sonographers ive seen.
:) xx

LOL, when I went for a 'tour' last time, all the women came out petrified as there had been these banshee like screams for the entire duration of the visit!!

I think mine are over July Aug and Sept so very well spaced out, though we did only book last week and i'm 3 weeks behind you. I think im doing those three. My first donographer was lovely, the second was training and whilst nice enough, she was a bit poo and her supervisor was horrible. Hope my 20 week one is nice.

Haha,yeah im bound to finish the tour traumatised,maybe i should have left that one until i'm in labour!

Same here Louise i had one at 10 weeks she was so nice and chatty,my 12 week and 20 week scan they couldnt get me out of the room fast enough.will you be finding out babies gender?xx

I'm hoping to. If they can't tell, then were planning on having a 4d scan later on so will hopefully find out then. 20 week scan is 2 weeks on friday and it DRAGGING!

Small world!!Any of you ladies that are giving birth at RVI,do you have any classes booked there?xx

Ive chosen the RVI, I;m due the 7th August!! Cant wait. I;m still yet to book my classes, I need to get a move on time is flying by. Ive tried calling once or twice to book b ut its an answering machine and they say they will get back in touch within 10 days!!!!!!! I want to be booked NOW lol,

Have you got any booked in? x

Hi Leah yeah ive booked all my classes the dates are above,i sent an email requesting that i wanted to be booked onto certain classes and i had a response the same day telling me the availability which was fab.xx

The email address is .... [email protected]

Hi Broodybeauty I live in Hadrian Lodge West. where are you in Wallsend?

i live down the bottom of churchill street. just down the road from you,Are you next to the jolly bowman pub?x

Hey ladies,

I'm just near Wallsend Park, close to Wallsend boys club!!, xx

Hi Girls

Sorry for the delay in responding I haven't been able to log in for a while. I live behind the Powder Monkey pub. Not far from both of you. I have just tried to book my classes today without any luck. Will try again tomorrow.
Have any of you booked the breast feeding class?

Ive emailed them now, I got an out of office response to say they will reply within 10 days!!! Woooop, quite excited about it all, lol, x

ahh i was thinkin on this thread i could meet up too but im in south yorkshire :( barnsley but can get to leeds if anyone wants to meet up from there x

Leeds over here!! :wave:

Hi Vixiepoo :hi:

I'm in Wortley/Armley,
Not far from Belle Isle, I used to live in Belle Isle when I was a youngster and my nan lives in Huslet - Near the Peggy Tub if you know it!

Hi everyone, its my first day in second trimester - I'm 14 weeks today, and this is my third baby. I live in North Kenton, near Gosforth!

Ya i have booked onto the ladies only breastfeeding on 14th July,im excited x

ahh i was thinkin on this thread i could meet up too but im in south yorkshire :( barnsley but can get to leeds if anyone wants to meet up from there x

Leeds over here!! :wave:

Hi Vixiepoo :hi:

I'm in Wortley/Armley,
Not far from Belle Isle, I used to live in Belle Isle when I was a youngster and my nan lives in Huslet - Near the Peggy Tub if you know it!

I don't know the Peggy Tub, but I barely know Hunslet lol.. Despite living in Leeds for the last 4 years I still get terribly lost!! :dohh:

Hi I'm going to the RVI I haven't booked my classes in yet starting to think I probably should. Did someone say you can email them?
I live in benton and I'm due 2nd September. X

I live in Newton Aycliffe near Darlington!!!!! I would love to meet up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->