Im looking for some motivation!! testing 8-18

Moorebetter

Reaction score
Hello ladies!:shrug:
Im looking for some motivation. During the 2ww I get down thinking about the day the AF comes. The next month I don’t feel like trying because I don’t want to be let down. I guess I worry myself too much!
Im sure a ton of ladies feel this way but I need some buddies to pick me up! When im waiting and hoping! I can also find great things to tell others and to get them to hang in there, but I cant talk myself into getting ready for the next month!

Hope this makes sense!

i would love to be you motivational ttc buddy! i know the feeling i need someone to pick me up now because dh doesn't understand. all he says is its going to be ok, we still have time, the babies aren't going anywhere. it seems like i am the only one trying although he says he wants one and is ready. its making me a little disappointed because it doesn't seem like he tries enough. but yeah, enough about my problems. i am 21 (will be 22 in a month). and dh is 23 (will be 24 in 2 months). we are ttc #1 and its been a long journey. i was on depo for some time and took my last shot in january. hope you can get your bfp soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->