I'm Making the Move!

bigbloomerz

Reaction score
So the time has come, I must leave you all :( I dont want to go!!
But we are NTNP'ing and im temping with the odd opk, so I guess im now classed as Trying sort of! So its not really right for me to stay here, I feel a bit guilty.

I will miss you all loads, but will stil be popping back to check up on you all and see how things are going.

Thank you to a few people in particular who have been really supportive since ive been in WTT, I wont go into names but you lovely ladies know who you are :)

Best of luck to you all and hopefully see you over in TTC very soon :) xx
:hug:

I'm going to miss you :cry: But also, you know I wish you all the love and luck in the world with it all hun.

Who knows, could see you in First Tri soon :hugs:

xxx

Have fun and good luck :) send your regards to toria :p

Bye bye hun. Hope your not in TTC long :hugs:

I am soooooo glad you're coming with me. It's really emotional isn't it?!!

You can both stay if you really want we will just ignore that fact you are actually TTc. Ignorance is bliss and all that shizzle manizzle

Aww thanks bubbles :hugs: but i'd feel guilty! Its time to Move, its just sad leaving people behind and its kinda scary, stepping into the unknown! xx

Hence the reason my ass is staying here!!!!! :hugs:

It'll be fine, I'm, sure they are nice over there (just not as nice as us :winkwink: :rofl: )

xxx

:rofl: im sure i'll still be hanging round here like a bad smell anyways! x

aww good luck with NTNP/TTC, hope you update us when you're PG! x

Gonna miss you honey :cry: :hugs:

Please pop in here and say hello from time to time! Will see you in TTC next month.. unless of course you are in first tri by then ;)

Best of luck hun xxxx

Hey hun
Congratulations hehe its exciting. Dont worry i am sure they are lovely and you are so nice so i know they will love you. Please come back and update when you can. Will also be stalking you! haha (really i am not mad)
Good luck hun
xx

I joined last time I was TTC and they were lovely over there, really friendly and helpful. I'm sure you'll love it hun

Hope your not in there long hun. Remember where the fun ones are!

Hey hun, we'll miss you!!! Congratz on moving on and have a good time trying!!! xxxxxx
Good luck :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"