I'm moving to georgia to be with DH in march and....

M

Morgenstern

He says he wants to NTNP. but im a little unsure. I'm ready for another one now but i'm just not sure if we can afford another one. I already have a 4 year old and a 2 year old. can i really handle a newborn? i really want another one really bad....i'm getting really broody. the next time i will O will be around valentines day and DH says he wants to bring me up there so he can give me a valentines day present (a new baby) but im really nervous about this. My mom says im not ready for another one. but i've never been one to listen to my mother. I guess its just doubt in my mind about all this. I mean with him being in the military we will have tricare and whatnot but i really dont want to have another baby on a military base. I didnt have a good experience with gryphon and i dont want to go through that again.

So what do you think i should tell DH? go for it or not?

If you're unsure you shouldn't just jump into it. You should tell him that you want to put it off for a while.Let him know your concerns & talk it out. Good luck with whatever you choose to do! :)

Are you moving to ft stewart that's where my DH is stationed, I will be moving out there in a couple months as well :)

If you have any doubts then you really need to talk to him about them. x

definately bring up your concerns to your husband!!! Weigh the pros and cons together!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->