I'm nervous but here, hope I don't jinx myself again

JessaBear36

Time will heal all wounds
Reaction score
Hello ladies I'm back and hpts say I'm pregnant woot woot :dance:( fingers crossed this is our take home baby) I'm not even 4 weeks yet and been having a few symptoms with this pregnancy.
All this week I've felt like I had a stomach bug, that's what I'd think if I didn't get a faint positive the other day.
Had Upset stomach for a 3 days Sorry (tmi) and diarrhea.. gone as of today thank god.
Headaches which I never get, hot flashes.
Nausea after eating anything and this morning it hit me a little.
Noticed my boobs started hurting and nips feel on fire at times....very sensitive.

I'm just worried because my tests have slowly gotten darker over the past few days but still seem very light to me. Can't help but worry because of all the losses I've had. Not sure when I'll tell OH as we've had so much heartache and sadness in the last 2 years ttc don't want to get his hopes up.. think I'm going to wait another week till im 5 weeks along just in case things go wrong again.

I pray every night that this baby will be ok.
Started taking my prenatal vitamins before my bfp hoping that helps, baby aspirin ECT.
I'm excited and happy to be here again ..now stick baby stick. ♡♡♡

@JessaBear36 congratulations lovely, with my last baby the lines were slowly getting darker I thought something was wrong but she a happy and healthy 13 month old :) I no its hard not to worry lovely xx

Hopefully where it is so fast after ur last cp ur body won’t catch up and this will be ur forever baby,congratulations xx

Thanks for the replies ladies. Just have to take it 1 day at a time and try not to worry. Least lines are not fading and keep getting darker little by little. I just started cramping some hope it's just baby getting comfy in there. Positive thoughts.

Sending lots & lots of sticky baby dust & positive thoughts!!
Thanks lovely :flower:
Got everything crossed for a darker test tomorrow. Kinda nervous about testing again. But I've got to do it. Getting ready for bed and it's all I can think about. :?

Thanks lovely :flower:
Got everything crossed for a darker test tomorrow. Kinda nervous about testing again. But I've got to do it. Getting ready for bed and it's all I can think about. :?
I know that feeling very well. I hope it’s a nice dark bfp.

Congratulations. Best wishes for a Happy and healthy 9 months x

Yay hon im so happy for you.
I pray this is ure take home baby[-o<

Im 8dpo and been having a few symptoms but my temp plumeted today.
All HPTs have been negative so far so feeling a little disappointed but I know its still early.
AF is not due untill 28th-29th August.

Some womon think my drop in temp is implantation and I really hope they are right.

I've had headaches
From 2 to 6dpo.
White cm from 1dpo
Lower backache and mild cramps from 2 to 4dpo.
Temp shot up a few days ago to just above 37c but today has dropped.
Been having got flashes.
Peeing a lot.
I had a dizzy spell yesterday and also since yesterday been having sharp poking in each ovary. Had itchy nipples and right nipple area is slightly tender.
Felt sick this morning.

I really hope i get my BFP in the next few days.
Wud be great to be bump buddies with you.
Im so nervous about when I next test. I really hope i get a blazing :bfp:

I'd be due 6th May if I am pregnant. Keep ure fingers crossed for me hon.
Im well nervous about testing. Really hope ure lines get darker and darker xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->