Im new but wtt !!!!!!!

natz

Reaction score
Hi everyone !!

Just thought i could air my stuff on here!!

Iv got a 2yr old but am soooooooo broody. were gonna start trying in September as im going on a girls weekend to Blackpool at the begininng of Sept so thats basically why were waiitng!!

BUT everyone is either pregnant or just had there babies and it's so frustraiting for ME! Obviousley im so happy for them all but waiting is so hard!! It would be so easy to say, thats it, forget sept and start now but i know i cant, plus the hotels are booked & that will be my last weekend of pure drinking for a while if all go's to plan!!

Wells thats all i wanted to say, think i just needed to get it all out!!

Sorry for my little rant!!

Nat x

Hi and welcome! :hi:

Good luck and lots of :dust: for when you start to try!

:hi:

Welcome to bnb!

Lots of luck when you start TTC :D

Hi Natz

Im in the same position waiting for my birthday in Aug!!! But luckily I OV couple od days after.

You'll love it in the forum everyone is sooo nice!! Hope you enjoy your short time here!!

Kerry xxx

hi Natz.....:hi:

welcome to the wtt group.....there's lots of us here with envious green eyes too!

luv & hugs
:hugs:

Hi Nat

Oooo I absolutely love Blackpool!! You'll have a great time letting your hair down before you get pregnant again... it's not long babe... I'm sure it'll fly past!

And at least you've got a great bunch of girls (us!!) to keep you company while you wait! :rofl:
xx

Welcome to B&B :hug:
I've only been here about a week & the girls are so friendly you'll love it here x hope you have a fab time in Blackpool x x x x

Thanks everyone for your replys !!

I cant wait until Blackpopl, it's gonna be wicked!!

Of course, i cant wait for the ttc :happydance:

Thanks Girlies

Nat x

Welcome to WTTC!

September will be here before you know it! The summer always goes by fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->