I'm new here

Damn you size 8 ladies :rofl:

In all seriousness tho.......Hi Sue :D

Well you're ex is a jerk for never mentioning the love of his life to you before to be quite honest but fair play to him for saying he'll be there for bubs!! It's more than my daughters dad has done!

As you've said, you pretty much bought your daughter up on your own so your not new to this game. It's just scarey though & we all understand that :D

:hug:

xxx

lol actual I'm a size 3, yeah he is a jerk and coward, but thankfully hes going to be there for our baby. yes I've done this for almost 6 years my daughter father chose to just come and go, mostly because I won't be with him he needs to grow up.

We dont have a size 3 here

How small is that??

lol well to let you know my pre-pregnancy weight was 103lbs so I'm super tiny, and with when I had my daughter she was 8 lbs 7oz so I hope this baby is not going to be bigger than that.

Sue hun just rememnber you are stronger than you ever think and raising your daughter on your own has proved that. Once your lil one is born you will be a great mum and Give him/her everything they want in the world. hugs xxx

:] Welcome, and even though I'm only 17, i will say you're brave for doing this. I'm glad to hear that you are not aborting your baby. Stay strong and maybe you'll find someone new!

My boyfriend and i broke up, and i'm scared to raise it alone, but i'm doing okay :]

Sue hun just rememnber you are stronger than you ever think and raising your daughter on your own has proved that. Once your lil one is born you will be a great mum and Give him/her everything they want in the world. hugs xxx

aww thank you so very much!!

:] Welcome, and even though I'm only 17, i will say you're brave for doing this. I'm glad to hear that you are not aborting your baby. Stay strong and maybe you'll find someone new!

My boyfriend and i broke up, and i'm scared to raise it alone, but i'm doing okay :]

hello I know it is scary at first you and your little bundle will be fine, I'm doing good, you stay strong also, do you have family and friends for support?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->