I'm new to this! Just came off pill! would like some talk and info from you ladies.

baby_stargirl

Reaction score
Hi ladies, i am currently 20 and been with my boyfriend 2 years. we are in a good place at the moment and decided not to worry about contreception anymore because we would like a baby together. so 25th december i finished my pill pack and on 2nd january i finished my withdrawal bleed and we also had unprotected sex!

I know it cant happen straight away but ive heard it can happen alot and hopefully i do fall pregnant straight away. i'm gona try not get to obsessed with this n jst relax but i know that will b hard to do at first.

say the little sperm r on ther way up and about to fertilise an egg ok and i go for a smear test could that ruin the process as am goin to the doctors tomora for one and a tetnis booster? please some advice thanks ??

I would imagine if you're going tomorrow you should be ok

Hi there,

Congratulations on giving up the pill, what an exciting time!! I'm not sure about the smear I'm afraid, perhaps ring and ask? :)

I'd def ring and ask- but if it's such early days, I can't see why it wouldn't be ok.
Best of luck and baby dust! x

thank you, i am excited now :) wonder when we will get preggers now

yeah am sure it would b ok, ive only had sex once n that was sunday so not thinkin anythin of it now, pursponed till tmora now , hopefully nothings happenin now but hope it will when i go up to my boyfriends tmora after the doctors :p

Ooh good luck and :dust:! I've been with my bf 2 years and came off the pill mid november. I got my first period since coming off the pill yesterday so it took a couple of months for my body to kick in. Don't be alarmed if you don't have a period when you expect to it can take up to 6 months for your system to get back to normal. x

when i came off the pill after being on it 10 months i got my period 4 wks later and everything when back to normal, i was off it 9 months and when i went back on it a was only on it for 4 months n now that me off altogether now as i just wanted a break from it last time,

who knows whats gona happen but just want to say baby dust to all and good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->