im new&was wondering if anyone could help me with some info about implantion bleeding

pebbles10

Reaction score
hi everyone, im new here iwas just wondering if anyone has suffered or has what they call implantion bleed. im 6 weeks and have been spotting since fri. ive had a scan at epu and thats when they told me what it was. they said its quite common, im sacared that something might go wrong as dont really no much abot it. also in my scan they said they couldnt dected a heart beat as baby was to small, at how many weeks can they tell? ive got a scan on thurs so fingers x. any info would be welcomed.
pebbles

Hey hun, welcome to BnB. It is fairly common for women to have some spotting during the first trimester so I wouldnt worry to much as long as the doctor isn't worried hun. A friend of mine is in her first trimester and has had a terrible time with spotting but her baby is fine and is developing normally :) x

thank you for our reply.
i just got myself in a bit of worrying stage, its taken me 3 years to concieve, and baby means so much. just wish there was more info about things like this. im glad to hear that things turn out for the best, im keeping everything crossed.

some people do bleed and spot lots through the first tri! i had lots of implantation bleeding!

i never had a scan til 16 weeks, so i'm not sure how early the heartbeat is detected!

Welcome! :hi:

Welcome To BnB

Enjoy Your Stay & Stick Around.
:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g