I'm New..what do i do?

YoungMum2Be

Reaction score
Heya everyone..
I'm 17 but 18 in July...I'm about 4 weeks pregnant but got my doctors appt tomoz! Super scared!! The baby wasn't planned but it is such a blessing..and me and my boyfriend are over the moon! I know it is going to be very difficult as i start uni in september..but the baby will be due December time (will find out for sure soon) therefore fingers crosssed it will be born in chistmas holidays!! My family are supportive of my decision which i am soo happy about as i was sooo scared abot telling my parents...more than my bf!
Anways...ill stop rambling..:dohh:
I just wanna hear from any other teen mums and other mums who can give me advice on a first pregnancy..and to make friends..as i know this is gun abe quite a lonely road ahead with my friends going off out and me left behind..but that is my own choice!
xxx:hugs:

:hi: Welcome to the forum and congratulations!!

How is everyone doing today? I should be getting off to bed soon got sixth form in the morning:( totaly not up for it..i still have to tell the school im pregnant..but only got six weeks left until i go for study leave for a levels! How exciting! Go doc's appt tomoz too! xx:happydance:

:hi:Hello!:hi:
Congratulations on baby!!!!
I'm sure if you talk to your uni, they'll help you out, i know mine were great when i found out i was pregnant.
Good luck
xxxxx

Welcome.No need to feel lonely now you have found babyandbump :hi:

Hey everyone..
sorry it took me sooo long to reply..Yesterday was such a hectic day!
I had my doctor's appt and he confirmed that i am in fact 6 weeks pregnant!! So my baby is due end of October/early December, i haven't been given an exact date yet..but its only early days!
How is everyone?
I'm sooo excited! I went shopping yesterday with my boyfriend..we bought some baby clothes and were looking at cots and prams and deciding which ones we like! I just can't wait...i watched knocked up this morning omg!! Scared me a little bit as i know my hormones are guna go crazy like hers but i just can't wait to hold my baby!
Spk soon xx

Hi ya:hi:, Welcome to b'n'b. Congrats on the pregnancy. No need to feel lonely there are loads of girls on here you can get advice and support from. Best wishes. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->