I'm new!

Discussion in 'TTC After A Loss' started by TGill, Jun 7, 2011.

1. TGill

TGill New Member

Hey guys I am new here and thought I would share my story. On May 4th I ended up having a mc at 5 weeks. 5 days after that I was already getting a negative pregnancy test because my HCG levels dropped super fast. I still havent had a visit from AF yet but I am hoping she is going to drop by soon as I am getting bad cramps and my back has been killing me. I'm ready to get this thing going so my dh and I can start trying again. Its been a rough month but I'm starting to get a more positive outlook on things. :dance:

2. Mrs. J

Mrs. J Twin angels, PAL

So sorry for your loss! :hugs:

Yay! You're from Houston too! Welcome to BnB, there are so many wonderful ladies on here to help you through the stressful world of TTC. Good luck :thumbup:

3. TGill

TGill New Member

Thank you! How are you enjoying the heat wave we are having here. Hope you got some rain today too!!

4. Mrs. J

Mrs. J Twin angels, PAL

No rain for us, just HOT!! :brat:

5. kleinfor3

kleinfor3 Cautiously Pregnany

Hi, so sorry for your loss and I am hopeful you get that visit from AF so you can get started! Glad your staying positive **hugs**