I'm NOT breathing tonight

kam78

Reaction score
Tomorrow is my due date!

I was suppose to be delivering my Emma... Happy & healthy... Bringing her home and getting her settled into her beautiful nursery...

Instead, I am clueless on to what am I suppose to be doing tomorrow, other than sitting and longing for my baby....

I can't breath....:nope:

I have stumbled acrossed a song, a story of a woman and her couragous journey thru this nightmare that has inspired me and has helped me a TON ( Angie Smith... "I will carry you" by Selah... If you haven't listened, listen!... She has also wrote a book that I am currently reading... BUT tonight, nothing helps ... I am aching... longing to hold my daughter ... To feel her soft skin...

Emma, I love you and miss you more everyday.... Never Forgotten♥

Im so sorry I kno how you feeling I don't want that day to come :( my due date is dec 10 my xmas is going to be the worse. I was so excited to spend xmas with my first baby boy and now all my hopes and dreams are over:'(

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: You know I understand, Kelly. My due date was the 7th and I was just a mess over it. :cry: I went to Ava's grave and let some balloons go, I did this by myself I wanted to be alone. I am so sorry you have to go through this, I know it's awful . It seems for us there is no end in sight from this horrible thing. I don't know what to say anymore or feel or do. I am so confused. I dream about Ava and like you I would give anything to hold her now. I feel awful. I wish I could do more for you , I am just happy you are back here and posting . I will listen to the song you posted. If you ever need to talk I am here. I will be thinking of you tomorrow :cry::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so sorry :cry: Words just dont seem enough to offer comfort :hugs: I think it would be good for you to do something nice for your little one tomorrow - releasing balloons, writing her a letter or something.

My due date is not for a while yet - its New Years Day and I am dreading it. Like you I am already thinking that on this day I should be celebrating with a new gorgeous baby girl, bringing in the new year with a new member of our family :nope:

I'm so sorry. I hated the lead up to my due date. I found the actual day to not be so bad as the lead up though.

I hope that the day is as gentle on you as it can be xx

I'm so sorry. I hated the lead up to my due date. I found the actual day to not be so bad as the lead up though.

I hope that the day is as gentle on you as it can be xx

OMG I felt the same way. My due date was kind of quiet and soothing and the day passed so quickly, but the follow up until the day was a nightmare :cry: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

kam78 - hope you are okay...thinking of you and your beautiful Emma x

Honey I am so sorry :cry: That day feels like it will be just as hard as the day we said goodbye... I am rapidly approaching the day myself and I know it wont be easy. If I could come hug you and hold you up today and tomorrow I would :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->