I'm not enjoying this, will i ever stop worrying

bonnybee356

Reaction score
Hi, i lost my baby in Nov was nearly 12 weeks (was ttc for 16 months b4 it happened) when i had some bleeding to get sent 4 a scan to find my baby had died at 6 weeks was devastated had a d and c had my period 3 weeks later to find out on boxing day that i'm pregnant again a week ago when i was 6 weeks had some spotting so went straight for a scan to be told that its way to early to see anything and that i was actually more between 5-6 weeks when i looked on the screen i cud see a round black holeno baby its a week later and i'm going for a scan tomorrow i'm going out my nut with worry don't want to lose another baby don't think i could cope going through it again i want this baby so bad please i need some reassurance has anyone else seen just a black hole at 5-6 weeks then saw a baby and everything was fine i keep reading about blighted ovum

hi there, good luck for your scan today. i saw a 2mm fetal pole at 5+3 or 5+4 but it's common not to see anything but the sac at this stage. keeping my fingers crossed for you
let us know how u get on :hugs:
xxxx

Good luck for today, as Laura says, it's completely normal not to see anything in that time. Fingers crossed your baby will be bouncing away on the scan today. :hugs:

awww thank you, saw a lickle baby 6mm and a little flicker of a heartbeat i cried when i saw my baby i'm only 6 weeks though thought i was 7wks 2 days so was abit out just got to make it to 12 weeks think i can worry alittle less now but still home in on every twinge thanks for your support x

Oh hon im so so with you Im hating this stage worrying til im sick and its awful.
With my healthy born son we saw a black sac and white dot NO HEARTBEAT at 6wks so PLEASE dont panic!!!!

They told us as hormones were fine etc that as they date by size and all babies grow at different rates there was a chance we were earlier and he was just a big embryo. I think that must be true as he was 9 1b.

If you want a pregnancy buddy add me or whatever you do on here. I am in exactky the same boat maybe we can reassure each other together? Im certain come Autumn we will both be holding gorgeous healthy babies and will laugh at out neurosis.

Good luck tomorrow keep us posted my scan is Friday and Im only weeks so ill be in the same boat im sure xxx

wow your post is nearly the same as me, i miscarried in November too and found out i am pregnant again but on christmas day, it was very hard to believe so we did about 20tests!
we booked an early scan we thought we were about 7 weeks but it turned out we were only 5 weeks and only saw a sack and yolk sack. we returned 10days later to see a lil blob and a heartbeat and dating 6+3, and on sunday i couldnt really see the scan as it was a portable one but they said the heartbeat was good and the baby had a head! so we are growing well but worrying every minit of everyday as im sure you are too.
i hope this baby sticks in there for you! xxx

awww thanks for all your support its really reassuring to hear people in the same boat and that were not alone and really reassuring to hear people who have gone through it before and have had healthy babies, i'm going to try and think positve and think were all going to have healthy new borns soon as soon as your pregnant you can't help but start planning your whole future. Cant believe mummy2Asher how alike our stories are i held off doing a test on xmas day : ) please stay in touch and let me know how you all get on just waiting for my dating scan now 6 weeks seems like a flippin lifetime wen your waiting for the inevitable fingers crossed for you allxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->