Im not getin much of a......

Sarah_16x

Mum to Jayden & pregnant
Reaction score
Im 10 weeks & 3 days preg and i havent got that mch of a bump :( am i surposed 2 get one this earlier??

thanks. x

no i didnt really get one at that stage and im about a size 8-10 it has all of a sudden popped out at 4 months im now 5 months today and only in the last 2 weeks had people i dont know notice im pregnant xxx

yh im size 8-10 i just a bit worried because i thought you should have a bump at this point lol xx

Some people will get one really early, and others won't get one until much later. If it's your first baby, then you probably won't get one until a bit later on because the muscles haven't been stretched before. Mine first starting appearing quite late at about 25 weeks. The MW said it's a lot to do with the condition of the muscles in your tummy. x

i never got a bump until around 20 weeks with my first and with this pregnancy i showed only a little earlier at about 16-17 but it still wasnt enough for prople to really notice i was pregnant, 10 weeks is still early so i wouldnt really expect much of a bump right now but it will come in time hunny dont stress over it, also i am a size 8-10, give it another few weeks and u should see the first signs of a bump coming. x

hey i didnt really get a bump till i was about 22wks. i got a proper one at 27/28wks! midwife said most women start to get a bump at 28wks.

If you go on the 2nd tri bumps section you'll see even after 14 weeks people still don't have that much of a bump

I'm 9-10 weeks, and I have no bump. It varies from person to person. If it's a first pregnancy or if you have strong abdominals it may take longer to show.

I didn't get a bump until 22 weeks or so, not to worry!

I have a really small bump and I'm 16WK.. I don't think people will notice untill I'm 20WK :)

im 13 weeks and me and oh have noticed a small bump low down but its not noticable to others xxx

Some ladies do not show much before 20 weeks and others can still hide the fact that they pregnant passed this point! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->