I'm not pregnant but hoping i am please advise ladies who experienced implantation bl

Redrose21

Reaction score
I'm hoping to be pregnant I ovulated 6 days ago 2 days after ovulation i started to get thrush infection I never get this around ovulation ..... yesterday and today I have noticed few specs of red blood in my knickers wondering if this could be implantation and the thrush maybe a sign what do you think does this look like it could be implantation

Attachments

• img1437739888741.jpg
    img1437739888741.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 16
My last bfp just few weeks ago I had thrush like symptoms and then had loads of pinky cm at around 5-6 dpo and yeah I had a bfp! Unfortunately turned out to be am early miscarriage though .Good luck let us know how you get on xx

I had implantation bleeding this time around. It start about a week after ovulation and then continued on for 10 days. It was only when I wiped, but there was a lot of blood when I wiped. I'd usually have to wipe 2 or 3 times to get it all.

today is my 12dpo.

3 days ago i could not get out of bed. That's how tired i was. I slept the whole day away. that's when i realized i was pregnant because i do not sleep all day. I also had mild cramps and felt sick. 2 days ago i could not get out of bed and i had really bad heartburn. Yesterday i was gassy and moody... i knew i was pregnant. My boobs ache but they aren't sore to the touch. The sides of my bbs ache the most. I took two hpt today and both were BFP ... i hope these symptoms help? i never got any spotting and my aerolas aren't a dark brown color yet... i knew i was pregnant when i was so tired i couldn't get out of bed and when i was gassy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->