Im not sure where I belong!

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Im an LTTC'er on a break until I get married in August this year... and its KILLING ME!!!!

My journo is still in the LTTC section but its sooo hard to see the other ladies carry on with their journeys without me....

So I thought if you dont mind.... I'd hang around here for a little while! Hope you dont mind :hugs:

Of course we wouldn't mind. You're WTT for 3 months, same as a lot of us (me included!)

If we don't get pregnant by Christmas we will be back in WTT again for 3 months due to a holiday and not wanting to be too early on in pregnancy.

Nothing wrong with a bit of moving about :flower:

Congrats on your upcoming wedding by the way x

welcome to wtt for a little bit honey :hugs: although obviously not where you want to be, i really hope we can make your wtt a bit easier and go nice and quickly :hugs: xxx

Ohhh thanks ladies what a lovely welcome!!! Im sure I'll feel right at home here xxx

i have to say, the wtt girlies do make you feel soooo at home :D

you must be getting so excited about your wedding hon :D how are you plans going? x

Princess - really well thanks!!! My dress arrived at the shop yesterday for checking!! :yipee: We're not going until saturday though... Im desperate to get it on!!
How is your planning going??? Have you bought your dress yet?? Im not sure if you posted it in the Bridal section.

:wohoo: for dress returning!! that is def. the most exciting bit :yipee:

i haven't posted it no :blush: i picked it last september, a week after booking our's, then it arrived back beginning of March, so i've had a fitting, and it's now back being altered as it needs quite a few alterations. i have my next fitting beginning of July :yipee: sooooo excited!!!

have you picked your shoes? silly qu really, it's just i'm sooooooooooo struggling with mine :blush: i've been looking since september and tried on soooo many :dohh: that's what i'm stuck on now :dohh:

Princess - Dont talk about shoes :rofl: Im having a NIGHTMARE too.... my dress is not a typical ivory so its difficult to get a good match iygwim.. Ive got my night time dancing shoes... theyre Dune ones and only £22.

https://www.jellydeal.co.uk/prod_store/DUNE-sparkle-party-pump-in-bag.jpg

I really like these but theyre the wrong colour :hissy:

https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=15192542
So now the plan is to look at silver sparkly ones... also good as I'll wear them again.

Are you wearing a veil etc??

welcome to wtt - i kind of float around the forum as im ntnp after mc although i love it here in WTT :) all the girls are mad but you gota love em lol xxx

Lovehearts - The LTTC girlies are Nutters too... and I must admit Im not the most sensible either! :rofl: YAYY for NTNP thats fab news! xxx Im sorry about the MC :hugs:

Omg lovehearts I had no idea you had a MC (i had no internet throughout march/some of april) big hugs :hugs: good luck with the marathon and NTNP!

And yeah we're a bit barmy too sambatiki so you'll fit right in ;)

I think all this baby related stuff... does strange things to us :fool: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->