I'm not trying to conceive I really need help

Sarahloyisa

Reaction score
I have been with my partner for about a year 6 months ago he moved from hos dads into mine I didnt agree but it carried in die to lockdown he doesnt pay anything towards anything and uses it against me if he ever buys anything he never pleasures me by going down on me he will only do it with a vibrator then kicks off at me when I mention why he doesnt he just says use the vibrator for that I cant do it as good but he expects me to go down on him or have sex with him at stupid times he wakes me up and just expects it km starting to feel disprived yet he shouts at me when I ask him to go down on me and he never does it last night I was woken up at 230 to him pleasuring himself next to me in the bed so I left him to it I'd he trying to control me every time we argue he videos me and says oh look at her this is how she really is and he does nothing apparently also when we argue he sometimes rings his ex up the mother of his daughter and says listen to her this is what shes like also on saturday night we went out for a drink we argued and he called me a sket and hoped I get murdered I cook his tea wash his clothes he lives in my house practically free please help me

And also at Christmas I spent over 90 pounds on him and he bought me a 2.50 dove set because I didnt tell him what I wanted he always wants expensive things named gear for his birthday and I just cant do it I feel like I'm nothing

Sounds like a toxic relationship to me. If you don’t want him living with you, you definitely need to ask him to leave. No one should speak to you the way he does!

I've told him I said we wont work out in the future I think we need to break up he says oh how original dont give me that rubbish everything I say that's the response I get

Kick him out he is abusing and manipulating you. Get the law involved if you need to.

He needs to go. He doesn't sound safe to be around, he's using manipulation to make you act and feel the way he wants you to :(

Call cops get him removed from your home. Why would anyone what to be with someone who treats you like that. Sorry he's doing all this to you he sounds crazy!!

This is not good at all amdwill only escalate, I'd advise you to finish the relationship andgethimout asap.

Oh wow so sorry your going through this, you every right to kick him it's your house if he don't leave get the law involved, he is mentally abusing you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->