im now ntnp

Hi ladies & Babyanise, how are you doing, my cycle is irregular, no more opks & i cant do the temp thing &im jusy going with the flow...

hi,im just going with the flow too.feeling a bit down today for some reason but hey ho,im sure ill get over it.cute avi.:thumbup:

:D
that would be gr8t,ty.my family name is anderson on my dad's side.:hugs:gd name.

Aww thank You! ha! yeh i married into this lovely name in january :) Im tired today, just had my laptop fixed so im just gettin used to having a working laptop again hehe xx

gr8t your laptops fixed,more time for bnb lol.congrats on your marriage:hugs:

thanks hun, yeh im glad its fixed but my DH is currently playing online gaming on his xbox so my connections abit naff!
How are all you ladies today? :hugs: im so tired i think im gettin a water inf :( either that or the bottle of red wine i devowered last night just dehydrated me that much, im trying to drink lots today haha! xx
:dust: x

men and their games lol my oh is on the pc as i wont let him have an xbox :haha:,we have 1 upstairs and ps3 but that's the boys.hope its not a water infec,fx.drink plenty of water.:flower:

hmm yess i feel like an xbox widow sometimes but he's a good husband so he needs to tackle his xbox urges lol! x

After leaving the hospital last night and having a chemical pregnancy I am NTNP either,I was wondering if any of you can PLEASE help me.I would like to under my name have it say whatever I want not just the auto fill in's they have to chose from can someome tell me how,I know it is probably simple but I guess my mindisnt working lol
Thanks!

where you go to when your wanting to change the auto fill-ins - its just beneath there under family status hun.. hope this helps xx
Welcome to NTNP daisy xx :dust: xx

where you go to when your wanting to change the auto fill-ins - its just beneath there under family status hun.. hope this helps xx
Welcome to NTNP daisy xx :dust: xx

:hugs: Thanks so much for the warm welcome,I am glad to be here my mind and body need a break from thinking about :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby: 24/7 LOL.....I know I will get a sticky bean sometime and if not we have 2 beautiful daughters ages 17 & 12 almost 18 & 13 I had my 1st when I was 18 so yeah been a mom for along time now and miss feeling NEEDED
It is all I have ever really known PLUS DH has no bio kids alothough he adopted daughter #2 because her dad was a dead beat someday I will tell you ALL that story.But everything will be ok because I have all of you awesome ladies!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

aw thank you hun, were here for you all the way! :hugs: sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy, hopefully you will have a sticky bean and be bump buddies with myself, sparklegirl and babyanise soon :) would be nice.
xx

aw thank you hun, were here for you all the way! :hugs: sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy, hopefully you will have a sticky bean and be bump buddies with myself, sparklegirl and babyanise soon :) would be nice.
xx

I am just so upset now I SAY I wont try but I did temp this am :haha: who am I trying to kid I AM ADDICTED to getting that sticky bean and my hormones are going crazyyyyyy :wacko: I would love to be bump buddies with you all!!! :hugs:

we only decided this month we would take the NTNP method and i have cut everything out because my AF's are so irregular now and i dont really know (only slightly) when im Ov'ing, plus we cant afford the tests all the time, i suppose i prob wont find out until im 3+ weeks as im not going to test untill i get major symptoms :) x
Fingers and toes crossed for us all xx

welcome daisy,wishing you lots of luck on your journey to getting your bfp.:flower:

Hi to everyone hope i can join , im not feeling too good today, have had a constant headache for over a week now and for the last 7 days have had really smelly pee and today i am so so tired and feeling a little of colour with what feels like the start of a cold and although we are not looking out for things i really cant ignore this and my period is due in three days and i have an internal scan on monday afternoon and am really worried that if anything has happened then this will harm, any advice would be gratefully received

welcome.:flower:
have you done a test yet,if not maybe try and get 1 done before your scan but also mention this at the scan and see what they say,they may say it wont harm if you are pg or if there is a chance they may advise you not to have it done,or could you not ring your doc before you leave and tell him all this and see what he says.soz im not much help,hopefuly someone else can offer better advice.i wish you luck for mon.:hugs:

hey hun, i was told friday night that internal scans can cause MC :/ but im not sure, just what iv been told, FX'd you are preg and these are your symptoms

welcome to the thread :) xx

thanks ladies, firstly i cant ring my doc as she has basically told me to go away and stop trying as im too old. and as for doing a test i have no way of getting one before the appointment but i think i will mention how i have been feeling to her when i go in to the scan room and see what she says , if i am and she says no its ok and i do m/c again i will sue them as i dont think that messing about in there is a good thing if i could be either.
Thank you for your kind welcome xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->