im now ntnp

thanks ladies, firstly i cant ring my doc as she has basically told me to go away and stop trying as im too old. and as for doing a test i have no way of getting one before the appointment but i think i will mention how i have been feeling to her when i go in to the scan room and see what she says , if i am and she says no its ok and i do m/c again i will sue them as i dont think that messing about in there is a good thing if i could be either.
Thank you for your kind welcome xx

Your DR sound like a cheeky :witch: how dare she tell you your too old! thats just wrong, you should just put one in at your discretion at the Dr's and see what they come in as.
xxx Good Luck xxx
:hugs:

morning all,
well im on cd 9.had lots of cm this morning.im on the run up to ov now.:happydance:time flys when your having fun.how is everyone else today?

we decided to ntnp since the GP knows were ttc and the two mcs really has set me back alot so she knew i would want kids sooner than 2 yrs and she said once its in they wont remove it for two yrs... so yeh... HELLO

Ohh babyanise! Me too! i'm cd8 and my cervix is almost out of my reach and im feeling quite wet down there... but my cervix isnt open so i dunno, maybe it'll happen soon! i have had some twinges in my left ovary

gl to you candy,i dont look at my cervix,im to squimish lol

cd 10 and feeling sick this eveining.been tired for the last few days and constipated on and off for last 2 weeks,soz tmi.roll on ov day.:thumbup:going to :sex:tonight,if i can stay awake lol.:sleep:how is everyone else tonight/today?

Hey ladies iv just come on, havnt been on for about a week so catching up on posts.. How are you all tonight? I'm really tired and feeling sick.. I I havnt been sleeping well though and I'm not preg.. Got a scan tuesday to see if my pcos is still evident.. Pain in the bum, and dh is havin a test done too to make sure everythings OK xxx

gl to both you and your oh,hope everything is ok for you.:flower:
cd 15 today,been having alot of ewcm the past 3 days,think i have ov'd on cd 12,so im 3dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->