im now ntnp

thank you both.do you ladies here,use anything,ie,opk's,take vitamins,use pre-seed ect or just go with the flow.last month i used opk's and drank green tea and grapefruit juice,so this time im just going to take vitamins and nothing else and just go with it,let nature do the rest.:hugs:

thank you both.do you ladies here,use anything,ie,opk's,take vitamins,use pre-seed ect or just go with the flow.last month i used opk's and drank green tea and grapefruit juice,so this time im just going to take vitamins and nothing else and just go with it,let nature do the rest.:hugs:

I dont use anything hun, no temps, no charts, no preseed or vitamins, im just going with the flow and waiting for AF to not arrive before testing...
Saying that im 17dpo now and AF is 5days late but no BFP just BFN so not sure my body is working with me atm lol! never mind eh, you know when you just wish AF would come so you know whats happening ...
:D x

I dont use anything hun, no temps, no charts, no preseed or vitamins, im just going with the flow and waiting for AF to not arrive before testing...
Saying that im 17dpo now and AF is 5days late but no BFP just BFN so not sure my body is working with me atm lol! never mind eh, you know when you just wish AF would come so you know whats happening ...
:D x

yeah,i know,well i hope she arrives for you or you get your bfp,the latter would be preferable.:hugs:

Hi hun. We arent using anything here, just let nature take its course.

Have you thought about trying royal jelly and bee pollen (as long as yout not allergic to bees!) They are another fantastic natural boost for fertility. Royal jelly is only eaten by the queen bee in the hive which is why she is the only one fertile, well super fertile! It boosts both eggs and sperm so is good for both. Its definately worth looking into, I'll be starting them again when little one is about 4 months.

thank you so much,ill look into it.:hugs:,your avi pic is lovely :flower:so cute.

iv found a thread on the independant website about royal jelly giving the bad side effects and how it has been linked to death so just be careful :hugs:
On an upbeat this is also what i found which sounds promising :) https://natural-fertility-info.com/royal-jelly.html xx

Sorry to but in!! Hi Anise, but just wanted to say, its really important to still continue with your vitamins esp folic acid incase you do fall pregnant. Just a thought. Folic acid can prevent serious birth defects. xxxx

well went to DR's yest and he is sending me for another scan to see if my PCOS was temp or if its permenant :( should be going within 10-14days and DH is having a mobility test done so fingers crossed he's ok... if hes ok and i do/dont have PCOS then we are going to keep trying for 4month and if no :bfp: then im going onto clomid :D DR thinks ill have my :bfp: within the next 2month but im not so sure, so iv given up thinking about it loads and im just gonnna go with the flow abit more non-conciously and see what happens :).. FX
Oh and AF still hasnt got me so i think my periods are just completely irregular now :( doesnt help with the O dates
Hope your all OK. how are you all feelin? xx
:dust:

hopeing your pcos is not permenant and everything is ok with dh.going with the flow is a good idea,that's my plan for this cycle.:happydance:

i was taking pregnacare conception.picking some more up today.:flower:

I havnt been taking anything, my bloods are all ok so DR said I can go onto it when I find out, oh well babyanise I hope we get our :bfp: casually this cycle and we can b bump buddies :)
Xx
:dust:

that would be gr8t,ty.my family name is anderson on my dad's side.:hugs:gd name.

Have you thought about trying royal jelly and bee pollen (as long as yout not allergic to bees!) They are another fantastic natural boost for fertility. Royal jelly is only eaten by the queen bee in the hive which is why she is the only one fertile, well super fertile! It boosts both eggs and sperm so is good for both. Its definately worth looking into, I'll be starting them again when little one is about 4 months.

i have read sum where that this royal jelly works wonders, where can i get sum & how do u use it. any info will be helpful :flower:

iv found a thread on the independant website about royal jelly giving the bad side effects and how it has been linked to death so just be careful :hugs:
On an upbeat this is also what i found which sounds promising :) https://natural-fertility-info.com/royal-jelly.html xx

oh, maube i should have read futher :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->