I'm NTNP, but hubby is more NT! LOL!

LaLa24

Reaction score
My hubs and I have agreed to start trying in Jan. 2012, but in the meantime, since we don't use protection, I have been NTNP in my mind! My hubs, on the other hand, is probably more on the NT train! LOL! Anyone else find this to be true? It's not as if I am keeping anything from him, I just may want to BD more during my peak days!:haha: If it were to happen now, he would be happy, but he would wonder how it did! :laugh2:

is he withdrawing? if not it sounds like he wouldn't mind too much! ;-)
know how your feeling though :) my SO is the same, (think he secretly wants one but a bit scared to commit fully!)

good luck sweetie jan isn't too far away anyways :) xx

lol at first my DH was all about trying now he the one who NT and honestly for you both January is not even that far along the way so I would see get to it! My DH is so confusing one day he is saying i want a baby now ! the next day it's like... when it happens it happens we got the rest of our life.. talk about mix signals :// goodluck to you!

bloody men! haha! its a shame they have to be involved haha! so indecisive!! good luck :) xxx

Haha! Thanks ladies! Yes, they are indecisive but what would we do without them? Jan. is close and I would get started now but we are going on our honeymoom in Jan. and I want to have a drink at the swim up bar before I can't! :)
Before we were married, we were using condoms and now are using nothing but he pulls out. He wants kids and is excited, but also nervous about money, etc. All the same things I am but I have the pull of wanting a baby over-riding all the rationality! :)

And good luck to you ladies as well! This site is wonderful for being able to chat with ladies in the same boat! My fingers are crossed for both of you!!!

Thank you good luck to you! Before my husband and I were TTC I would read on stuff like when is it right time and all that stuff like I was expecting something to pop up saying YOUR READY YOU GUYS WILL BE FINE, GO FOR IT. lol I knew I wasn't going to get that response but what this lady said stuck with me since reading up on it

she said.. you will know your ready when you look into your hearts and can feel it and not your wallet. i was like aw that is true :) but of course we want to give our babies everything in this world

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->