I'm off next Thursday :(

Jessicahide

Reaction score
Can't believe i will be third tri next week, oh no what the hell!!!! :wacko:

go go go !! times dragging by but in hindsite it seems to be flying by! its such a strange and funny little time is pregnancy!!

Enjoy the last tri! All being well we shall be with you again soon!

Eek! Where is the time going? It's so fast and yet in other ways it seems to drag. I'll see you over there in a few weeks. Quite looking forward to it!

I feel like i just get comfy in a section, and start to recognise people then i am off :(

We'll all be over there soon and there's nothing to stop you popping in here too :hugs:

I've been between second and third tri for weeks :)

I think the hard thing when you first go over to third tri is that it all seems so focused on birth and when you're only 27/28 weeks, it's seems so far away!
I remember going over there last time around and feeling like I was way off that place and didn't have much to contribute. I learned a lot though.
That might just be me though, I always seem desperate to get onto the next thing!

I go on Weds, took me ages to feel comfy in here but I feel I'm ready to make the change this time, last time round I wasnt convinced I wanted to let go of my 1st tri security blanket :haha:

That's what i think it is actually feeling like you are entering a race when everyone else is talking at the finish line xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->