I'm On TEAMMMMMMMMMMMM

caydensmom

Reaction score
BLUEEEE

I'm so exciteddddd. I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Everyone in my family was saying girl, girl, girl. But I just knew it was a boy because everytime I dreamed I dreamt it was a boyyyyy. A co-worker told me that ols wives tale about it being the opposite but my intuition just told me that it's a boy.:rofl::rofl:

I am so excited. The baby was moving all over and kicking the scanning thingy. First we saw the little man bits and the dr. said he was sure it was a boy but sometimes the umbilical cord lays between baby's leg and it looks so. But then the baby opened his leg wide and BOOM that little wewe stuck right out. I said WOW looka my little MAN. LOL

I am so excitedddddd. A boyyy. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations honey! A little soldier! I bet you're over the moon! I was quite similar, i was convinced it was a girl (and really wanted one!) but didn't dare say incase i was wrong and then everyone would think i was unhappy with a boy - which of course i wouldn't have been. Congratulations sweetie x x x

:happydance:

Congratulations. People told me boy too, but I knew it would be a girl. Moms know most of the time I think!

Awe, congrats, hunni!! :wohoo: Everyone said girl for me too, but I just KNEW Marley was indeed a boy :D Now everyone who sees me, or comments on my bump say "It's a boy isn't it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->