Im out again.

corrie anne

Mom of 7 girls and 4 boys
Reaction score
Had A miscarriage end of April. My tests were slow at progressing so I knew something wasnt right. I went for betas and scan and my betas were low and only gest sac was seen on scan. My body wouldn't let go so I took cytotec at nearly10 weeks. 4.5 weeks after finding out. It was torture for sure.
I got pregnant again in July. My test from 9 to 12dpo were the same. No change. I knew I was going to miscarry. But I thought it would be a chemical. Now wishing it was. At 16dpo I tested to see if it was negative and I got a good line. Ah some hope there. My lines got slowly darker. I knew it would be bad. Slow progression usually means miscarriage to me. I actually had tons of symptoms this time so I kept hopefully. Then I started spotting brown then a little red with brown on the 7th. I went in yesterday at 7 weeks for hcg and scan. My hcg came back at only 21000 and there was only a gest scan seen on scan. So Im going to miscarry again. Twice in 4 months.
I think I know why though. My last 2 pregnancies my ovulation took forever to happen after I started getting symptoms of ovulation. I would start having my usual cm open cervix sex drive increase but it was lasting for DAYS. Not 1 or 2 like I usually do. So Im thinking my eggs were too mature and not healthy. Im going to start taking vit b6 and b12 again to help with regulating my cycles again and see if that helps.
I wish everyone a happy pregnancy and just maybe you'll see me again... Or not. Im not sure yet. Haha

I'm sorry to hear this. Have you tried NAC amino acids? I use it for my obsessive compulsive disorder, but it actually improves egg quality too.

I havebt tried that or even heard of it. Ill look it up. Thank you.

I forgot to mention that she found a fibroid on my uterus. I don't know if that can play a role in my long ovulation phase or play with my hormones. But still waiting to miscarry. I have to follow up with a Dr still. The progress to get in is so long.

I am so sorry this happened to you.:( You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->