I'm out! Anyone hoping for an October BFP?

Okay this is new to me ( sorry in advance for being Tmi) but I have milky white cm and a lot of it. Like it feels like it is pouring out of me. I am having to wear a liner because it is that heavy. Anyone have any ideas what this is about? I am 13 dpo if that helps

Okay this is new to me ( sorry in advance for being Tmi) but I have milky white cm and a lot of it. Like it feels like it is pouring out of me. I am having to wear a liner because it is that heavy. Anyone have any ideas what this is about? I am 13 dpo if that helps

I don't think there's such a thing as TMI on TTC boards!

I don't think having a certain type of cm is an indicator for pregnancy, I think it's more if it's different to normal that it could be an indicator! In addition to that it could change cycle to cycle anyway based on anything down to the amount of water you've drank. I'm having a lot of milky white cm too and I'm usually dry as a bone now but I'm taking progesterone cream and took EPO the first half of my cycle so I was expecting some changes. Hope its a bfp for you! :hugs:

I don't think there's such a thing as TMI on TTC boards!

I don't think having a certain type of cm is an indicator for pregnancy, I think it's more if it's different to normal that it could be an indicator! In addition to that it could change cycle to cycle anyway based on anything down to the amount of water you've drank. I'm having a lot of milky white cm too and I'm usually dry as a bone now but I'm taking progesterone cream and took EPO the first half of my cycle so I was expecting some changes. Hope its a bfp for you! :hugs:

I haven't changed anything I drink the same amount everyday and I haven't taken anything new. I am normally super dry right now at this point in my cycle. This is my first cycle after my chemical pregnancy but I don't know if that would make a difference or not.

Emilie, I had that last cycle and thought it was a good sign... increased CM could mean pregnancy.. it obviously wasn't. Going to keep an eye on it this month and will let you know if I have it again.

Emilie, I had that last cycle and thought it was a good sign... increased CM could mean pregnancy.. it obviously wasn't. Going to keep an eye on it this month and will let you know if I have it again.

I got bfn today. Maybe really late ovulation or af is coming or to early for the tests to pick it up. Only time will tell

Hi everyone, I am at day 15 today. Not sure if I have ovulated, felt some symptoms a few days ago, but negative OPK. I'm at that horrible 2 weeks to wait mark. Wondering if anyone is at around the same point in their cycle. Would love to have a TTC cycle buddy.

Louise, I am CD16 and not sure if I O BC I had all negative OPK since CD 10. I assumed O was yesterday so I am on the first day of my TWW

POAS addict here 7dpo and a bfn!

Not even a whiff. Symptoms have slowed right down and pretty much disappeared. Nipples still hurt but definitely because of progrsterone cream and I'm feeling dry but when I check cm there's small amount of creamy white.

Gonna hold off testing tomorrow and do another HPT on 9dpo!

7dpo today, craving carbs & salt like mad!! Sore boobs, lots of cm & mild cramps :coffee:

2DPO... Odd bloaty feeling.. Uncomfortable, don't want DH to be touchy.

10dpo and I think I got a bfp this morning. Either that or I got two evaps. Had a serious case of line eye last month but this even though it won't pick up well on my phone is a definite line.

Holding my pee and going to try a digital this morning. I've drank nothing and my pee is highly concentrated because I was so sure I was out yesterday I drank alcohol so I'm pretty dehydrated!

Great news Lucy! Can't wait to see your test!

Bfn for me at 10dpo. Sigh.

Here it is, it's a squinter but there's something there.

My digi was bfn but I wasted it as I took it an hour after that so no real hold! Took another wondfo at the same time and got a similar line to above but even lighter.

Gonna hold off and try again tomorrow.

What tests are you using?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 6
I used an Asda own one this morning. Will test again in a couple of days.

I can see that line! Looks like a faint BFP! :) give it a couple of days & you'll get a nice strong BFP I think!

The asda ones aren't that sensitive they're 25miu! I'm testing with 10miu so try and wait and test when AF is due :)

I see the line. I have never gotten an Evap on wondfo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->