I'm out! Anyone hoping for an October BFP?

Who! Yeah she sounds really shady!! I'm sorry but you just don't get pregnant like that! Unless you are doing it wrong. But anyway ugh just ignore her. That is simply ridiculous

It is ridiculous. I am ignoring her. I am going to keep trying. I thought I was going to miss my chance this cycle because of a mishap during bd last weekend that cause me to go out of commission but I am back in commission. I am CD 10 and I ovulate anywhere from CD 7-21 depending on my cycle. So I am hoping to bd at least every other day from Now until af or bfp which ever comes first.

Who! Yeah she sounds really shady!! I'm sorry but you just don't get pregnant like that! Unless you are doing it wrong. But anyway ugh just ignore her. That is simply ridiculous

It is ridiculous. I am ignoring her. I am going to keep trying. I thought I was going to miss my chance this cycle because of a mishap during bd last weekend that cause me to go out of commission but I am back in commission. I am CD 10 and I ovulate anywhere from CD 7-21 depending on my cycle. So I am hoping to bd at least every other day from Now until af or bfp which ever comes first.

Nice plan!!! I bid on a CB ovulation monitor on ebay :D bahaha

Nice plan!!! I bid on a CB ovulation monitor on ebay :D bahaha
Haha good idea

what a horrible woman :blush:

I have had 2 miscarriages and 3 live pregnancies so what she sed is absolute rubbish!!

plus I bought the clearblue advanced fertility monitor (the touch screen one) but not been able to use it yet as cycles needs to be 35 days or less!

I'm getting outbid grrrr... Hoping I won't need it for at least another 9 months though :) but better to be prepared

:) PRAYING my temp stays high tomorrow. So hopeful

Oh and I have really water cm and a lot of it. But no egg whites yet.

I'm out :( AF showed up right on time and I had a BFN the day before. It's so disappointing because I had such promising temps!

Stupid witch... sorry for the luck this time Coral and melewen.

I tested at 10 and 11DPO this weekend because DH was in town (been working out of town.. jerk even takes his sperm with him when he goes!). BFN. Also BFN this morning 12DPO. AF is due Wednesday. Having cramping since last night. Just a bizarre cycle this time with the weird twinges and cramping, massive CM, lack of sensitive BBs (even though I can hardly fit them in my shirts). I've had my hopes up.

I'm out :( AF showed up right on time and I had a BFN the day before. It's so disappointing because I had such promising temps!

That sucks, I'm sorry :( I felt the same. We should start a "sticking together" thread

So I had a freak out moment. I noticed my boob felt like it is burning and I felt it and noticed it was the lump hurt. I have fibrocystic breast. So lumps are not new but I have never had one hurt. I go to the doctor in two weeks and I know I won't get in sooner. I don't know if it is a weird symptom because I am about to ovulate or what. But I am trying not to freak out until I talk to my doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->