I'm out! Anyone hoping for an October BFP?

Emilie, I'm sorry you were spoke to like that by a 'friend'. She sounds down right nasty & heartless. I'd stay away from her if I was you. Also, hope your doctors appointment goes ok, try not to worry, it could just be sitting in an awkward position making it painful :hugs:

To the ladies who's witches reared their ugly head. I think we all deserve a glass of wine or two, because we can... Here's to the next cycle, because November is going to be our month!! :dust: :dust:

Emilie, I'm sorry you were spoke to like that by a 'friend'. She sounds down right nasty & heartless. I'd stay away from her if I was you. Also, hope your doctors appointment goes ok, try not to worry, it could just be sitting in an awkward position making it painful :hugs:

To the ladies who's witches reared their ugly head. I think we all deserve a glass of wine or two, because we can... Here's to the next cycle, because November is going to be our month!! :dust: :dust:

Cheers to that!

Emilie it might just be the hormones gearing up for O. FX it's just a symptom of your cycle!

AND im out, tested on my date and it was negative, didnt have a chance to post until now, and AF arrived this morning, onto November for me....

I am very emotional and it has been a rough day. I had to rush my mom to the hospital. She had a stroke she is expected to make a full recover but it was hard to see her like that. I am emotionally drain and just sitting here crying.

Oh my gosh! Emilie I'm so sorry. Take time to take care of yourself this week

I'm out cycle day 2 here! 2nd cycle trying after my ectopic so i cant be too impatient but i am! I had a long 38 day cycle this month i ran out of opks so i must have missed ovulation and didn't bd enough at the right time wont make the same mistake this month! Need a bfp before christmas!

Sorry Emilie! Thinking of you and your mom. What a difficult go you've had this month. Hugs.

I'm out. AF came right on the day she was expected. Witch.

She got to come home today. They said she had a mini stroke. She will have to do some more testing.

Sorry I didn't update. I got a BFN on Oct 13th. Currently 5 DPO.. FX for a BFP on November 8th (Going to try not to test until then). Trying not to analyze every little twinge, cramp and mood!!

SO are people rolling over to Nov!? I'm 3dpo now and using progesterone cream so have fake pregnancy symptoms galore!

SO are people rolling over to Nov!? I'm 3dpo now and using progesterone cream so have fake pregnancy symptoms galore!

I am testing November 6th. 12 dpo. I can't go by symptoms since I have a bunch of my af symptoms overlap with pregnancy symptoms. But I do have a lack of symptoms lol

I'm glad to see some of us are back!!! I am supposed to O on the 5th. We'll see!

Anyone have experience with OPK? My lines look the same every day - should they be progressively darker or is it just going to suddenly be dark one day?

Mrs B each person is different. Mine slowly got darker and there was always a faded second line even after I O but, I have heard from other ladies on here it would just be one line and the second line would show up on O.

But I'm 14dpo (should O in next five days or so), only temped this Cycle and have BD only onvce this Cycle so far. I guess I haven't been stressed over not BDing maybe I'm just giving up on stressing over it all and BDing when we want so it doesn't seem like a chore.... one day it will happen for us

Mrs B each person is different. Mine slowly got darker and there was always a faded second line even after I O but, I have heard from other ladies on here it would just be one line and the second line would show up on O.

But I'm 14dpo (should O in next five days or so), only temped this Cycle and have BD only onvce this Cycle so far. I guess I haven't been stressed over not BDing maybe I'm just giving up on stressing over it all and BDing when we want so it doesn't seem like a chore.... one day it will happen for us

I know how your feel :hugs: we just BD when desired as I don't want it to become a chore or OH feeling pressured.

Although if we reach the 12 month mark I think I'll get a bit more serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->