I'm out! Anyone hoping for an October BFP?

There's quite a few of us on cycle #4, it's lovely talking to other ladies in the same boat. Hope we get some :devil: halloween :devil: :bfp:s!

I'm not minding the waiting to ovulate part. I have myself distracted with fertility friend. It's my first month trying to chart. How exciting lol. I'm excited to see when I ovulate. Debating trying opks too.

Can you move me to oct 19 testing. Af is due that day. I was going to wait the day after to test but since it is a monday I would rather test sunday :)

I'm not minding the waiting to ovulate part. I have myself distracted with fertility friend. It's my first month trying to chart. How exciting lol. I'm excited to see when I ovulate. Debating trying opks too.

Can you move me to oct 19 testing. Af is due that day. I was going to wait the day after to test but since it is a monday I would rather test sunday :)

Sure! We're testing buddies now! :) and I've been charting for a few months now. I'm just ready to BD!! Lol

lol i know if feels like i should be doing SOMETHING to help conceive this cycle but there's still 10 days before O! i think that's why I went internet-shopping crazy! The fertil-aid has arrived. I hope it gives those sperm a kick up the butt to get to that egg. If it doesn't work this cycle, I'm not sure there is anything else on the internet that I can buy!

That's what I did too! Fertilaid to arrive today. I also got red raspberry leaf in capsule and vitex (tried to cancel it because of the fertilaid but no luck!). Even ordered some fertiliform for DH because I think he has supplement envy! Lol

LOL emy poor you! Last month I got +ves 4 days in a row, and my dh kept taking longer and longer to finish, I'm glad we usually dtd at night time so he couldn't see my pained face!

As for vitex I have read conflicting info. It seems that it depends what you are taking it for. If it's for low progesterone then people take it through 1st trimester, if it's for lp then stop at bfp, and if it's for O then stop after ovulation. I have no idea tbh, it seems everyone does just whatever floats their boat.

Well thank goodness I checked this afternoon and surge is over.

I think I'm going to stop the vitex, taking it for LP but that's due to my high prolactin levels so essentially low progesterone. It's not meant to be good for pregnsncy I thought but sounds risky trying to stop it before implantation which could happen at age stage I guess. I really don't know!

This is also my 4th cycle. LP was 6 days in June but 8 last cycle so hoping it gains another day or two at the least this month

I got married in April and have 2 step daughters, the little one we are hoping to concieve will be our only 'legitimate' child :lol:

LOL emy poor you! Last month I got +ves 4 days in a row, and my dh kept taking longer and longer to finish, I'm glad we usually dtd at night time so he couldn't see my pained face!

As for vitex I have read conflicting info. It seems that it depends what you are taking it for. If it's for low progesterone then people take it through 1st trimester, if it's for lp then stop at bfp, and if it's for O then stop after ovulation. I have no idea tbh, it seems everyone does just whatever floats their boat.

Well thank goodness I checked this afternoon and surge is over.

I think I'm going to stop the vitex, taking it for LP but that's due to my high prolactin levels so essentially low progesterone. It's not meant to be good for pregnsncy I thought but sounds risky trying to stop it before implantation which could happen at age stage I guess. I really don't know!

This is also my 4th cycle. LP was 6 days in June but 8 last cycle so hoping it gains another day or two at the least this month

Hrmmmmm. I guess I'll try the Fertility Aid stuff that I ordered and see. I don't have high or low levels apparently so who knows what will happen. Huh. So frustrating to not really know!

Sure! We're testing buddies now! :) and I've been charting for a few months now. I'm just ready to BD!! Lol

Wish I would have started temping earlier. It takes getting used to. Not sure if mine will be accurate since I usually wake up like twice a night to pee. This morning I took my temp at 340am (had to pee) and then 530am (alarm) and both were completely different. I guess I will use the 340 since it was longer consecutive sleep.

And oh ya I still have to go buy preseed.

October 19th is going to be a big poas party :)

ps how do you add your temp chart at the bottom? where can I find my chart link?

I'm wondering if we do get a BFP this month could we save the announcement till Christmas? I'd be 13 weeks. We told at 10 last time after the first scan.

Just like to think of reasons why each month is 'the best' month to concieve :)

I'm wondering if we do get a BFP this month could we save the announcement till Christmas? I'd be 13 weeks. We told at 10 last time after the first scan.

Just like to think of reasons why each month is 'the best' month to concieve :)

Haha I'm the same. Always find a reason for why next month to conceive is ok too. That way I don't get too down when it doesn't happen. This month means a June baby who doesn't love a June baby hehe.

We could announce at Christmas next month too probably :)

And yes a wee June bug! I'd love a summer baby, my boys are January and December

I do this... Af came yesterday so now I am finding plenty of reasons why next month will be luckier and is better.

June is a great month for birthdays 6 months between birthday and Christmas.

Summer birthday (I am a summer birthday, June too)

We could all announce at Christmas.

We wont be pregnant in the height of summer... my son is August.

So lets hope we are all lucky and test positive in October.

AF just arrived 2 days early... so on to another cycle for me.

Should be testing around 19th October... unless AF arrives early again.

Will be cycle 4.

Welcome! And I'm cycle 4, testing on Oct 19 too :) But I'm TTC #1! Good luck to us huh?!

Yes definitely.... Good luck to everyone... I hope we all get our BFPs... I love a happy ending.....:happydance:

How do you keep your mouth shut and wait 12-13 weeks. LOL. I don't know if I could do that; however after having a MC in January I think next time I will find the will power to do just that!!

Ahhh Christmas, how perfect! And I calculated my due date based on expected o day.. Bastille day! Lol

I do this... Af came yesterday so now I am finding plenty of reasons why next month will be luckier and is better.

Hi girls, I hope you don't mind me joining. I'm ttc no.3 and we are on our 3rd cycle of serious trying.

I always do a little 'reasons why conceiving this month will be good' thing in my head! Glad to see I'm not the only one.

Our last son was conceived in October and born on July 3rd. It's a fantastic time for a birthday, we always have a BBQ/ garden party and it's lovely! Also we did the whole telling at Christmas thing. We put posts on Facebook / emails saying that Santa has given us the best Christmas present this year with a new baby on the way! October is def a good month to conceive!

I'm not sure for us about this month though as I've felt really disheartened the last couple and also don't want two little ones with the same or very clots birthdays. Dh says it doesn't matter but I'm not sure. I think we are also going to go back to our method of last time of bm every other night. We conceived on 2nd cycle like that.

Xxxxx

Hi girls, I hope you don't mind me joining. I'm ttc no.3 and we are on our 3rd cycle of serious trying.

I always do a little 'reasons why conceiving this month will be good' thing in my head! Glad to see I'm not the only one.

Our last son was conceived in October and born on July 3rd. It's a fantastic time for a birthday, we always have a BBQ/ garden party and it's lovely! Also we did the whole telling at Christmas thing. We put posts on Facebook / emails saying that Santa has given us the best Christmas present this year with a new baby on the way! October is def a good month to conceive!

I'm not sure for us about this month though as I've felt really disheartened the last couple and also don't want two little ones with the same or very clots birthdays. Dh says it doesn't matter but I'm not sure. I think we are also going to go back to our method of last time of bm every other night. We conceived on 2nd cycle like that.

Xxxxx

Aw, that's the most adorable way to spill the beans! DH and I are massive NBA fans so we were thinking about both wearing our jerseys and have a little tiny baby one and saying something like "The #1 draft pick will be joining our team July 2015" or something but the Santa idea is just ADORABLE

I totally feel you on the close birthdays but you know, I feel like we sort of waited to try so we could fit in between these two previously planned vacations.. and that isn't working for us. This is the month where if we conceived we would miss the huge family vacation next July, and I bet our odds are SO much better now because it would be inconvenient :D

We'll be BD'ing everyday from CD 14 to about CD 20, maybe every other day from 10 -> 14. I O on CD 18 and chart

LadyV what day will you be testing?

https://i61.tinypic.com/2cyimvl.jpg
You guys, look at all the goodies that came in the mail today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->