I'm out guys, quick goodbye :-(

Bonnie11

Where's the Stork?
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm out. Started bleeding a few days ago and got heavier and heavier till I went into labour yesterday which was horrendous but only lasted around 3-4 hours. Feeling rough right now. Have seen midwife who said just let things happen naturally. Got a scan on Tuesday to make sure all has gone as it should. Gutted but I know it's just one of those awful things, there's nothing anyone could have done.

To be honest I wasn't feeling as confident about this pregnancy. Not a single symptom this time unlike morning sickness etc first time and despite seeing a heartbeat at 7 weeks on our scan I had a niggling feeling that I didn't have the first time around.

Wishing all you beauties a happy and healthy pregnancy and thanks for all your support over here over the last few months. Hope to be back here in the not too distant future xx

So sorry, such sad news, I hope you have somebody to take care of you x x

How awful :( hope u r ok :( sometimes life is just crap!!

So sorry to hear of you that loss, thinking of you and your family.
Bx

I'm so sorry for your loss. Wishing you health and healing. X

Hey all,

I'm out. Started bleeding a few days ago and got heavier and heavier till I went into labour yesterday which was horrendous but only lasted around 3-4 hours. Feeling rough right now. Have seen midwife who said just let things happen naturally. Got a scan on Tuesday to make sure all has gone as it should. Gutted but I know it's just one of those awful things, there's nothing anyone could have done.

To be honest I wasn't feeling as confident about this pregnancy. Not a single symptom this time unlike morning sickness etc first time and despite seeing a heartbeat at 7 weeks on our scan I had a niggling feeling that I didn't have the first time around.
Wishing all you beauties a happy and healthy pregnancy and thanks for all your support over here over the last few months. Hope to be back here in the not too distant future xx

I am so sorry! Be gentle on yourself. I had a very similar experience when I lost my first baby at 9w2d. I never felt confident about the pregnancy and didn't even really feel excited by the bfp b/c my instincts told me something was off. Nevertheless it was the worst heartbreak. Let your baby live on in your heart and mind forever. And may you be holding your rainbow soon.

So sorry hun. I lost my baby this week as well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->