I'm out.....

fingers crossed for the next 10 days hun, you just never know! Sorry you are going through all those emotions but don't lose hope.

I'm so very sorry to hear that you are going through this :hugs:

sorry for your loss how awful :hugs: iv had to have a D&C before pm me if you ever want someone to talk to

xx

im sorry hun! thinking of you and your family xx

so sorry hun, that happened to me earlier this year. x

What makes it worse is bump has got bigger, uterus has grown, I have milk leaking slightly and I feel very pregnant with flutters.

EPU said they will scan again in 10 days to see if bubs is hiding as my uterus is very tilted back but my gut is telling me it's the end. I had this dreadful feeling yesterday that it was all over.

did they measure the baby sac? i've experienced it @ 6wk, went to local doc (GP), and she said she can only see the sac, can't see the baby... but the sac is measure's 6 weeks, and shows growth form my previous scan @ 4wk... i'm not satisfied coz i don't believe her, the next day I went to see my OBGY, and when he scan, i can clearly see the baby with the heartbeat... then i know, it depends on the machine...

sorry for TMI, but i just want to tell you, not to give up yet... there still hope for you.... you can read from this website as well...better to get 2nd opinion...

https://www.misdiagnosedmiscarriage.com/

im so sorry.But hope in some way it turns around positive hun.So sad u have to go through this.
x

Im so sorry for your loss, so many of us are going through this atm :(

Take care of yourself and keep strong hun.

xxxx

Thats so awful, i'm really sorry. Take care of yourself. x

I'm so sorry to hear your news. I am just over a week past my ERPC and have found lots of support over in the loss forum, may see you over there. So sorry you have to wait so long for your procedure. Make sure you get someone else to do the cooking on xmas day and you get to put your feet up, as the more you rest the quicker the recovery is! If you have any worries or concerns about what to expect with the procedure feel free to PM me.

xxx

xxx

life can be so cruel :( so sorry to hear your sad news, take care xx

So so very sorry for your loss hunny sending oodles of hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back