• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i'm out

dreamofabean

Reaction score
AF got me this morning. Feel totally crushed, thought i had lots of symptoms but obv not. :cry:
Good luck to all the ladies still in there xx

aw sorry she got you hun xx fx for next month xx :(

Sorry to hear that. Sending plenty of baby dust for better luck next month.:dust:

Awwww I'm so sorry Dreamy, Here's some Baby Dust for this Cycle!

Thanks girls, i've had my cry and feeling a little better now. Gonna keep my chin up and look to next month x

next month is your month... I'm sorry dollface. You're absolutely positive it's AF and not just delayed implantation bleeding or anything like that? :hugs:

I had spotting since tuesday and thought that imlantation. But that wasn't to be :(
It's defo AF i'm afraid. I'm gonna start temping this cycle so i've signed up with fertility friend x

awww hun.... This month is your month. Just don't make yourself crazy with temping and charting and all that jazz. Let good old mother nature take it's course. Stress has been shown to diminish chances of conception. So just relax and go with the flow and breathe. Like I keep saying: You WILL have your bundle of joy in your arms, why make the road getting there more complicated? Stay sane lady :hugs: I promise it'll be all good.

We try. You need to keep in touch. Don't leave the community or anything else missy. I definitely consider you a buddy :)

Thanks honey, im ok with it now, had my cry this morning and now onwards and upwards, along with a big glass of wine this evening! ;)

Will do honey!! I would have killed for a glass last night and of course wouldn't just incase! But tonight....hello Pinot Grigio! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->