I'm out...

Klandagi

Reaction score
AF nailed me one day early so good luck everyone! Best wishes and baby dust to everyone else!

Aww i'm sorry she got you :hugs: ... Fx's this next cycle is yours xx

awwww I'm sorry babes...Guess we'll be TTC buddies for the next round!

Baby Dust to you in buckets!

Definitely baby dust in buckets and buckets and buckets. I'm debating taking a month off as I try to prepare a new mare for breed inspections. We'll see what happens. Funny thing? I'm not cramping at all and I'm still exhibiting heartburn and all that jazz. Weird weird weird. Ah well. I'll get what I want eventually!

Definitely baby dust in buckets and buckets and buckets. I'm debating taking a month off as I try to prepare a new mare for breed inspections. We'll see what happens. Funny thing? I'm not cramping at all and I'm still exhibiting heartburn and all that jazz. Weird weird weird. Ah well. I'll get what I want eventually!

YES yes you will! Good Luck!

Definitely buddies though she we're not going to try but we're not going to prevent either.

... we're not going to try but we're not going to prevent either.

Same here...(except) I'm going to try harder :blush: (but he says, if it happens it happens). I'm really going to pay close attention, make sure to seduce him on the right days this time LOL.

:hug: She got me today also :( I am taking it fairly well this month. I know we ALL will get our BFPs soon! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

get 'em good girlfriend! Seduction is the key! I just think I need less stress and much much much less caffeine LOL!

Awwww Sheila. Come join Jaymee and I as buddies and we'll work for a beautiful January set of babies!

Yea January babies would be great. I was hoping for a 2010 baby but that's not going to happen :(... oh well, on to next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->