IM PREGNANT!!!!! *updated - chemical 25/11*

im_mi

Crunchy mama!
Reaction score
I cant believe it.... i really didnt think we had done it this month. i only tested because i started leaking a little milk yesterday and it took me by surprise. I am still breastfeeding my 21 month old but i havent leaked since he was about 3 months!!

i just.... i am in shock. and i cant stop smiling!!!!

*covers everyone in :dust: *

EDIT: thank you all for your congrats and well wishes. This morning i lost the baby and i am heartbroken. thank you all for your support and for being there.

Huge congrats hun!! Can I ask did your bbs get sore? I am still BFing my 12month old and wondered the other day if they would.

Congrats again xx

thank you natasja!! and bubbles, yes i did notice they were feeling a little sore but to be honest, no more than they usually do just before AF. i did notice that my nipples were sore-er than usual though. Feeding is still going well though and i am hoping that he will continue to do so! tandem nursing ftw!

WOW WOW WOW - ive already posted you in "our" other thread. Im so thrilled to be congratulating you here :happydance:

happy & healthy 9 months :hugs: xx

Wonderful wonderful news im_mi. You are ready for your Cerazette Casualties graduate sparkleeeeeeeeeeeeee! :dance:

Heya hun, saw your post in the November testers thread and congratulated you over there. Suddenly realised you might have posted in here too, glad I checked. :D

Look forward to seeing you over in 1st tri! :happydance:

thats brilliant news well done x

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

*WelshRose sits back down at the laptop*:rofl:

Aww Im_mi...wish this hug was in person hun......:hugs:
I am SO happy for you guys....it's made my day!
Now we have two lucky charms sprinkling dust over us.....hopefully we'll all join you soon.

Heaps of love Sweetie.....:kiss:

Wowzers!!!!! <3 congratulations xxxxx

Congratulations!! I need to run a thread so I can get a :bfp:!! Very happy for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->