I'm PREGNANT!!!!

floatingbaby

Mum of 1 and Preggo!
Reaction score
I can't believe I am back here :happydance:

This was our first month trying (though we fumbled the dates, meant to start later) and we got preggo right away - I am so thrilled b/c with LO it took two years and drugs :( So this natural, easy conception is a huge and wonderful surprise :cloud9:

I just got a :bfp: on Sunday at 330am :haha: CD40, roughly 12DPO. Am seeing the doc on Thursday and hopefully I'll get a MW this time!

So excited!

I can feel this wonderful little pressure ball of love in my belly!
I THINK I am due DEC 30 2014 - anyone else around there??

Oh, and LO is 9 months old right now :dohh: we are pumped!

ps. pray for stickiness for new lo please!!!!

Me!!! We got our BFP yesterday and again this morning! X

Hi!! I remember you from ttc :) glad you've got that BFP! I'm due 3rd January so we're close. Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Congrats......I'm due between end of dec early jan

Oh wow! Huge congratulations! I can't imagine how wonderful it must have felt to see that BFP after such a struggle conceiving your first. That is amazing :)

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :flow:

Hi all I'm due on Christmas day!! H&h 9 months to everyone!

Hi, I got my BFP on Monday at 11dpo and due date of 1st January - also our first month TTC, so happy! H&H 9 months to you all xx

Amazing news hun! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!! I am due 27th December so close!

Congratulations!!

I have a 16 month gap between my first two children and i can honestly say the first 10 weeks were a bit of a whirlwind but everything has really settled now - they are 19 months and 3 months. You'll do great, don't you worry. We started trying when dd was 9 months, not expecting it to happen right away but it did.

We have 16 months between our first two as well, and it's great now, although it was a bit crazy in the beginning. And now we'll have 16 months age gap again! (By the way, I remember your name from trimester forums last time around :flower:).

Congrats! Sending lots of sticky dust for new baby!

I can't believe I am back here :happydance:

This was our first month trying (though we fumbled the dates, meant to start later) and we got preggo right away - I am so thrilled b/c with LO it took two years and drugs :( So this natural, easy conception is a huge and wonderful surprise :cloud9:

I just got a :bfp: on Sunday at 330am :haha: CD40, roughly 12DPO. Am seeing the doc on Thursday and hopefully I'll get a MW this time!

So excited!

I can feel this wonderful little pressure ball of love in my belly!
I THINK I am due DEC 30 2014 - anyone else around there??

Oh, and LO is 9 months old right now :dohh: we are pumped!

ps. pray for stickiness for new lo please!!!!

Congratulations !!!!! I am also due December (24th/25th i think, not 100% with dates) and i also have a LO who is still quite young (13 months though). So exciting!

Hope this is your sticky one... and again, congratulations.

Congratulations! I had 2 losses and took a year with our last baby and we were shocked as well to get a BFP very first try this time around. Its funny how things turn out sometimes isn't it? H&H 9 Months To YOU!!

Thanks ladies! :flow:

Wow lots of us are due around the same time :thumbup: I'm hoping I can convince sprout to stay inside until the new year - I know there's not much I can do, but here's hoping!

Does anyone have a scan booked? Last time I had one at 9weeks, it feels like such a long time away!

This weekend I have a big family party and I don't know how to avoid drinking without people guessing - especially toasting grandpa with champagne. I know the old "say you are on antibiotics" trick, but I don't think it'll work. I'm staying with them so they'll see me not taking pills, and want to know what's wrong with me, etc. So... any other suggestions?

And nice to see you Mummy to be x and Spiffynoodles - I remember you too!

How is everyone feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->