i'm pregnant!!!! :)

Congratulations - like the Handstand idea......might try that lol .....well maybe a headstand instead :)

Congratulations - like the Handstand idea......might try that lol .....well maybe a headstand instead :)

lol when i told me hubby to hold my legs in the air he was like "wtf babe" i'm like JUST DO IT!! I know this will work!! and look at us now lol it doesn't hurt to try! haha

congratulations hun, make sure you drop over to hedgewitch spells and let the gals know, they will be so pleased, have a wonderful 9 months sweetie,xxx

ok i will! :) did you get a chance to do one for me!!?? bc i suppose that may have been the trick too! thanks! :)

ok i will! :) did you get a chance to do one for me!!?? bc i suppose that may have been the trick too! thanks! :)
of course i did one for you lol, did it on the full moon, so pleased to hear you got your bfp, well done and have a wonderful pregnancy,xxx

lol when i told me hubby to hold my legs in the air he was like "wtf babe" i'm like JUST DO IT!! I know this will work!! and look at us now lol it doesn't hurt to try! haha

lol that's so great lol:haha::haha::haha:

And WOW :happydance::happydance::happydance:
You're preggers YAY Congratulations babe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back