I'm rubbish at being pregnant!!

princessnay

Reaction score
Seriously I am, I cried because the dog ate the dinner, I cried because I felt sick. Moody just is not the word for me right now, I just feel rubbish!!!! What's wrong with me???? :cry:

Don't worry, I'm exactly the same, crying at things I wouldn't normally and getting irritated by everything!

:hugs: I've been like that too hun. I cried watching an advert on the TV. Don't worry! It should pass! Chin up x

Me too.. Gok wang made me cry this morning on how to look good naked, i creid at CSI too... Then i get cranky at the dog for shedding hair 2 seconds after iv just hoovered!!!

awww it will pass tho at this point in pregnancy you prob think it wont im heading back towards the emotional stage :( everyone is annoying me at minute

Ah hormones. If I'm not crying I'm being super bitchy. Last night we went out to dinner, 12 of us. I wanted to tell my family and they split up the table. Half of my table already knew, no one at the other table did. I was so upset I cried like a freaking baby! My mom had to talk to the waitress and explain the situation. They put the table together for us :) I always thought they were making this all up in the movies / on tv. Boy was I wrong!

Me too, plus I complain constantly to my husband about how sick I feel, how tired I am, how I am living in my own personal hell- how do these smily, glowing pregnant women do it???!! Are they just further along than us? Does it get better in the second trimester? What's the deal?

Hehe GK1701! Im exactly the same. I dont know how my husband puts up with me. I constantly complain about how sick i feel, how tired i am, how much my back hurts (i twisted it picking something up off the floor). I burst into tears for no apparent reason while watching tv. I sobbed myself to sleep the other night coz i felt so sick. I feel sorry for him coz hes powerless to do anything about it. Poor thing doesnt know how to handle it, i know this because he offered me food while i had my head down the toilet the other night! I was like not right now thanks!

Thank you everyone!!! At least it's not just me!!!! Big hugs to everyone xxxxx

I dont know why...But I have also found I hate my best friend! Everything she does REALLY annoys me! Lol oops xx

And mine!!!! I just think it must be the people we are closest too!!!! Lol!!!

i was really emotional with my first pregnancy.... crying and moody.... i dont know why but the other ones havent really been like that :p

I was like that at 7/8 weeks too. One night I cried my eyes out whilst I was in the bath and couldnt stop. Awful! Hope you feel better soon.x

Seriously I am, I cried because the dog ate the dinner, I cried because I felt sick. Moody just is not the word for me right now, I just feel rubbish!!!! What's wrong with me???? :cry:

lol you feel like me right now its normal. i cried for nothing just because i felt like it.

I can't see the Happy Feet 2 posters without crying about how much I want to see it! :cry:

I cried at an ad too and at a show called American pickers (salvegers going through junk looking for anything valuable!!!!), OH thought I had lost it.

I feel like I have a constant hangover and I can crave something one day and be turned at the thought of it the following day!!!

sounds about right, ladies! i cried at friends (the tv show) the other night. and i cried at harry potter the night before that.

i got annoyed at my husband the other night because i didn't think he was funny. blame it on hormones (and use that as an excues to get away with it!) it will get better soon, then come raging back in the 3rd tri! the joys of being pg!!

ps, joey, i LOVE that show! i would probably cry at it too!

me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My three year old,saw me cry over a tv show about a woman who did ivf with her dead husban's sperm 4 years after his death. She became a single mom to quads! its getting a lil better the further i get, but i still cry at silly stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->