I'm running out of baby things to buy/do

Lovemybump1

Reaction score
I have been super organised and now at 31 weeks I don't have a lot left to do. I figured I could be really tired, in pain by the end so wouldn't want to do loads, but wondering what I'm going to do now!! I teach so have half term next week, and after that I'm going back to work as a supply teacher so won't be full time.

I need to:
  • Wash all baby's clothes
  • Sort out hospital bags
  • make sure Moses basket is ready

Any ideas what else I will have left??

maybe you could come help me lol. I've been so laid back and now panic is setting in for all the little things I've forgotten :dohh: x

I have been super organised and now at 31 weeks I don't have a lot left to do. I figured I could be really tired, in pain by the end so wouldn't want to do loads, but wondering what I'm going to do now!! I teach so have half term next week, and after that I'm going back to work as a supply teacher so won't be full time.

I need to:
  • Wash all baby's clothes
  • Sort out hospital bags
  • make sure Moses basket is ready

Any ideas what else I will have left??

I am a college lecturer, so have a filing cabinet full to the brim with paperwork most of the time. I get great 'nesty' satisfaction out of clearing it out and making it neat and tidy. The same for any other drawers/cabinets in the house to be honest !!! Sad I know :blush:
You could try this if you get desperate.

Could you focus on sorting out your house? Clearing wardrobes, cleaning, maybe even do something tobthe garden (with gloves on!) X

Yep was going to suggest house stuff too! I've been working my way through trying to get little jobs done that I usually ignore!

We only moved in a few months ago and had a huge clear out beforehand. I do have a load of work stuff to go through and the spare room to get organised. That will take a few days. I've rearranged bump's wardrobe several times already with all the clothes and then the spare nappies/wipes etc! I'm a bit of a neat/organised freak!!

I wish I had that much baby stuff left to do! It's really all done as far as I can figure. Now onto regular cleaning tasks when I get the urge to do something... on my list is to clean and organize my bathroom cabinets/drawers!

You could practice using any of the new gadgets? Monitors,car seat? I'm going to clear a space in kitchen for bottles if i need them. Making a few meals to freeze? x

I'm the same! Everything is bought!

I've washed it all and ironed it tho too.

Christ knows what I am going to do with 4 weeks of mat leave before he is due.

Cooking is a good idea for those with freezer space! I would do that if we had room. But our freezer is usually full already. I will just continue to try and keep our food stocked... occasionally we'll have nothing in the fridge because I'm too tired to keep up with it!

Gadgets are pretty much all sorted, tested and fitted. Just waiting for tens machine to arrive and that's them all done. Whenever we cook we make enough for 4 so freeze half. Got quite a few meals stocking up in our freezer already!

hmm...make sure all your new baby gear and toys has batteries?? and spare batteries!!

To be honest I think I'm going to curl up with a good book and ask someone to wake me when the baby pops out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->