I'm scared I've had a MMC

Lauren25xx

Reaction score
Hi girls!

So I'm 6+2 and I know I've posted a lot on here about my symptoms etc but I'm just so worried because I don't have any! I had sore boobs which are now completely gone, I've had no nausea or anything! Cramps have gone!

I'm so worried... I know I shouldn't be googling but I can't help it! This is the furthest I've been without miscarrying and I can tell it's going to be taken away from me yet again :(

I have a scan tomorrow and I'm so sure there's not going to be a heartbeat :(

Sorry to be so depressing xx

I know how you feel. I've had one mc and one mmc and I'm terrified but I'm trying so hard to stay positive, I'm sure everything will be fine. My sore breasts went at around five weeks, but even people who suffer a mmc they can still get there symptoms. And plenty woman have zero symptoms and go on to have very healthy babies, try and relax and I wish you all the best for your scan tomorrow xx

I know it's scary. Just wait for the scan before you start panicking. There are plenty of threads on here where people have no symptoms and have a perfect scan. Good luck!

That is my biggest fear everyday. Things are more than likely okay so I just wanted to wish you the best of luck with your scan! Let us know how you go x

If I can help calm your fears a little, I'm 6+3 today and I've worried a few times that I've had a MMC because my symptoms completely disappeared for a day (sometimes 2 days)...but they do come back. It has something to do with the fluctuating hormones surging through your body. It's definitely disconcerting, but can be totally normal. I saw the heartbeat after experiencing 2 of these episodes. I'm sure you'll see the heartbeat! Good luck!

Oh, and I had no symptoms except for a lack of my period with my daughter until later in the first trimester. So that can be totally normal as well.

Don't panic! A lot of those strong pregnancy symptoms don't start until a bit later in early pregnancy for some. This is not uncommon. I can't tell you how many times I have heard this concern or experienced it myself. And for the record..I am 6.2 also (with #5) and I have occasional nausea and hot flashes. No sore boobs etc even though people I know at the same stage in pregnancy have it and I just saw the heartbeat at 5.6 on ultrasound.

My breasts stopped being sore around 6 weeks, and I never experienced any nausea. This forum can do more harm than good, especially for women with minimal symptoms. MMC is extremely rare despite what you see here. You have a 99% chance that your pregnancy is just fine as long as you aren't experiencing any cramping or bleeding, so just try to relax and enjoy.

Im a nervous wreck. Im 5.6 weeks pregnant and my sore boobs are gone no cramps no bleeding. Im so scared

Thank you all so much! I know the chances are on my side. I agree that these forums cause more worry than needed, i come on here for reassurance but that's not always the case... Sometimes I log out feeling worried sick! I have had no cramping or bleeding so that's a good sign.

Thank you again so much :) you are all so kind! Fingers crossed everything is ok and I will update and hopefully post a scan pic!! Xxxxx

I'm 10 weeks and no symptoms. Started with tender boobs and tiredness but lasted about 1 week then nothing. Please remember that no symptoms is not a bad thing just a lucky thing ha. I was like this with my daughter and she is 8. And with my son and my daughter that passed away I was so poorly. Sickness, dizziness, you name it I had it. We all like symptoms as we feel that the pregnancy is going well but we must be the lucky ones. I have a scan tomorrow aswel :D x

I just passed the 12 week mark and I STILL don't feel pregnant! I have had no symptoms other than fatigue and bloating. I've had two great ultrasounds, and my dr said there is nothing for me to be worried about, so I am trying hard not to worry! It's still hard not to panic in between appointments though!

With my mmc I actually continued to have symptoms even a couple weeks after I passed everything. A loss of symptoms doesn't really mean one thing or the other. Symptoms tend to come and go in pg. I know it can be worrying, but try not to doom yourself. Keep us updated!!!

I feel exactly the same as you and I also go for my first ob appointment tomorrow! I'm sure everything will be great for us :thumbup: Positive thoughts :) Best wishes for you and your baby tomorrow :flower:

Hi everyone.

I have had my scan.. Wasn't really good news I don't think? Basically the yolk sac has grown to how far along I am, but no heartbeat. She didn't let me see the screen so I'm unsure if baby was there or not? I'm so confused I don't know what to think? She has booked me in for another scan next week. I'm 6+3 so I'm sure there should be a heartbeat :(

It may be too early to see a heartbeat darling - try not to panic, wait for your next scan xxxxx

Hi everyone.

I have had my scan.. Wasn't really good news I don't think? Basically the yolk sac has grown to how far along I am, but no heartbeat. She didn't let me see the screen so I'm unsure if baby was there or not? I'm so confused I don't know what to think? She has booked me in for another scan next week. I'm 6+3 so I'm sure there should be a heartbeat :(

Flat is right hun, They may not have been able to pickup the heartbeat just yet. That is probably why they went ahead and scheduled you for a scan a week later. So they would have a better chance of picking it up.

I agree. It may still be too early. A lot changes in even a couple of days at this point. They saw something though so that's good. Wait until the next one. I waited until 7 weeks for my first ultrasound for this very reason - 6 weeks is just sometimes too early and baby is too small for them to see. Be patient! Keep us updated.

As the other ladies said Hun, it could be too early, it's really lucky to see a HB before this point so definitly don't lose hope yet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->