I'm scared that I might not find a man to have a baby with before I'm 35?

Ilovecolors

Reaction score
I'm scared that I might not find a man to have a baby with before I'm 35?

Sending hugs. Just wanted to say you are not alone. The dating scene and culture right now is terrifying, and yes things can change in an instant but it’s scary when the clock is ticking. I’m turning 33 this summer, and I have a lot of unheard trauma. So I feel you on the ticking time bomb of 35 when you’re single. I did consider a donor. I have a son, so a second child by donor is not something I want. But if I didn’t have him, I would. I have full custody of my son. My ex was abusive so he’s not involved at all. It’s hard to be a single mom, but it’s so rewarding. And being a single mom doesn’t mean you can’t or won’t find love later. But yeah just wanted to say I feel you. <3

I had a partner when I was 35, I am still with him now but we only had our twins when I had just turned 42. So please do not worry too much. There is more time than just to 35!

With a lot of options available you do not need to worry, and life is full of surprises and new opportunities

With a lot of options available you do not need to worry, and life is full of surprises and new opportunities
Sending hugs. Just wanted to say you are not alone. The dating scene and culture right now is terrifying, and yes things can change in an instant but it’s scary when the clock is ticking. I’m turning 33 this summer, and I have a lot of unheard trauma. So I feel you on the ticking time bomb of 35 when you’re single. I did consider a donor. I have a son, so a second child by donor is not soething I want. But if I didn’t have him, I would. I have full custody of my son. My ex was abusive so he’s not involved at all. It’s hard to be a single mom, but it’s so rewarding. And being a single mom doesn’t mean you can’t or won’t find love later. But yeah just wanted to say I feel you. <3
What if I don't have much money for a donor?

You don't have to necessarily pay for a donor. I know a lesbian couple who used a donor and he donated his stuff for free. You don't have to have sex with the guy either, there are insemination kits on ebay or amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->