Im Scared

Katie16

Reaction score
hi

im totally new at this im only 21 found out im pregnant on Friday, my mum isn't talking iv tired i even told her i was pregnant. Im scared telling my dad i dont know how im going to tell him, and to finish it off i don't think my boyfriend want this baby, i don't know how far i am i have know one to talk to im all alone.

Katie

the first thing you need to do is get a doctors appointment and find out how far gone you are and discuss your fears with your doctor.

Then you need to tell your dad and your boyfriend.

Its hard but they need to know especially the boyfriend. Sit him down and talk about it. Tell them you are scared etc.

Then you both can decide whether or not to keep the baby.

If you want to keep the baby dont let anyone pressurize you into a termination, thats a mistake i made at the age of 17. I still regret it deeply but its what you want that matters.

You have us here for support too. Im 20 and having my first xxxxxxxx

if you want to chat let me know xxx

My boyfriend knows, im not sure he wants it as he already has a daughter aged 7, i was at the doctors on friday and come home crying he was supporting and let me cry and tell him i was scared, i have the Topar Clinic thursday.
i would very much like to chat please thanks katie xx

Hi Hun

I'm so sorry to hear this - I don't know what to say but didn't want to read and run :hug:

I hope things work themselves out and just make sure you do what you want to x

My boyfriend knows, im not sure he wants it as he already has a daughter aged 7, i was at the doctors on friday and come home crying he was supporting and let me cry and tell him i was scared, i have the Topar Clinic thursday.
i would very much like to chat please thanks katie xx

Its good that he's being supportive as most me run a mile when it comes to babies.

How are you rfeeling? Do you want to keep the baby? xxxxx

Hi and welcome you should find lots of support here...:hugs:

welcome! I am so sorry to hear that you have no support at home, and possibly not even your own boyfriends support... hope things get better :hugs:

Hiya hun.
In the end... the people who love you will be there for you.
If your man wants to go then let him...
and if your relationships meant to be... he'll come back.

Sounds like a crappy situation to be in. How do you feel? Do you want to be a mum?

i dont know if i want this baby my whole life will changed, my boyfriend is 20 years older then me, he is already talking about not having this baby he says we cant have this baby as he might not have a job after xmas and i stillhave my whole life head of me,
i said to my mum and she was very unsupporting saying thats what i get for being some way older then me, but we have been together nearly two yrs and live together, i feel as though things have change between us. if i dont have it well i regert it forever i dont know. im lost!!!!!!!!!!

i dont know if i want this baby my whole life will changed, my boyfriend is 20 years older then me, he is already talking about not having this baby he says we cant have this baby as he might not have a job after xmas and i stillhave my whole life head of me,
i said to my mum and she was very unsupporting saying thats what i get for being some way older then me, but we have been together nearly two yrs and live together, i feel as though things have change between us. if i dont have it well i regert it forever i dont know. im lost!!!!!!!!!!

No offence hunny but 21 is very much old enough to have a baby.
I know people younger with children who are great parents and still do everything they wanted to do college etc.

It is your personal choice though xxx

:hugs: awe hun, I am sorry BF seems to not want the PG. But, he will warm up I am sure. :)

welcome to BnB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->