Im sick of it. Moany ranty post lol

Rach276

Reaction score
Im sick of being actually repulsed by myself :shock: Im sick of feeling like crap. Im 19 fgs!

I dont eat enough but what I do eat is bad. I drink pop and eat takeaway wayyy too much lol. Ive stopped with chocolate and crisps so thats not an issue.

Friday I had a mcdonalds double cheeseburger and then for dinner a kebab. Saturday I had another burger lol and chips and yesturday I had a roast dinner.
Thats pretty much what I eat all the time. Its half 1 now and I havent had anything.

I need to do something about it but I need the will power. I love food so i need healthy but nice food.

Im going to aim to eat 3 healthy ish meals a day.

Im going to start with dinner tonight.

I know this is very rambly lol so thank you if you read it all.

The short story is I need healthy meal ideas and just tips of what to avoid etc etc.
:flower:

If I have a bad week I write down EVERYTHING that passes my lips, Its shocking! I did one for last week, I've not been well but what I've eaten has been complete crap!

The smaller steps make a big difference. Like you said you cut out choc and crisps. Maybe this week try fizzy drinks, try drink more squash or drink the diet fizz. Then next change your milk or bread/rice. That kind of thing.

Get your OH to support you. If theres crap in the house I'll eat it, so I stock up on lf choc mousses, pink wafers & wotsits for snacks and treats.

My mum snacks on those pots of sugar free jelly might be why she is 8 stone and I am 11 and half! I know what you mean tho I ate chips and mayo for lunch wtf was I thinking? special k for dinner for me! 80% good and 20% bad is meant to be a healthy way of looking at it! I think I am 80% bad tho.

Ye the major thing is the willpower. I think im going to write it all down because I must eat more than I do else id be skinny lol. The jelly pots sound like a good idea thanks chick x

I don't know if they have it in the UK, but BOCA burgers are amazing if you like burgers the way I do. It's a veggie burger. I know it sounds gross because every time I tell someone about it they make a face. But they are VERY good. They don't exactly taste like meat, but then again I don't think they taste like fake meat. They are not trying to be meat, It's just something flavorful to put in your burger and it is DELICIOUS. that with some low fat cheese and lettuce (I also put fat free thousand island because I love the special sauce at McD's and that's what it is) Slap it all on a wheat bun and you have a very low fat delicious burger. :thumbup:

...I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

(also, and I know this sounds gross but it isn't, you microwave the patties so it takes me about 5 min to make one. VERY easy and fast if you like "fast" food.)

Thanks hun that sounds yum! Il definatly have a look for it. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->