Im Sick

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
:cry: I havent been sick in at least a year. Didnt sleep well at all last night. Just watched the clock and then when I did fall asleep, I snoored so my DH would wake me up to tell me I was snooring. :cry: I couldnt breath. Then he would want to go to the spair room to sleep but I wouldnt let him. Im a big baby when Im sick...:cry: I cant swallow, Im sneezing, and coughing. I ache everywhere....:cry: Stupid me went to work.:cry: I want to go home and go to bed. Might only work 1/2 day. Just have too much to do because the big trip is in 2 weeks and Im not prepaired. (going to Las Veges for 1 week for work. Huge International Trade Show):cry: I want my mommy!:cry:

aww, hope you feel better soon Suz

x

Oh no Suzy Wuzy :(

Hope you pick up soon hun :hugs:

:hugs: can you not go home from work and get yourself tucked up in bed?

Hope You Feel Better Soon Suz!! Get Home And Tucked Up In Bed With Some Hot Lemon And Honey!! Xxx

Aww Suz :hugs:

Sorry to hear you are feeling poorly .. get yourself home and tucked up in bed. Hope you feel better soon hun.

xx

Aww darling go home and get ya self tucked up with some Lemsip(or american version):hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Awwwww hun go home ad tuck yourself up in bed!!!

Hope you feel better soon hun!
xxx

Aw that's not fair. So soon after your birthday. Poor you.

Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Im home. My boss made me go...So I took a short nap and going back to bed soon.....This sucks. I hate being sick....+ Day Time TV Sucks...

Awww hunni!!

Loads of hugs and wishing you well soon!

And yes Daytime TV sucks ass here too!!
xxx

Hope you feel better soon, it wasnt me that passed the sicky bug on, honest :-=

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back